**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Got Red Hulk good?and need tips

Comments

• Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Rank him up sp1 till you hit ten heat charges (I think that’s what it’s called I can’t remember may be wrong) and just pound your opponent works great against mystics I use my 4* maxed out awakend to this day still
  • General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    He’s fantastic. Easily top 3 science. Destroys any mystic, and doesn’t really have any offensive counters except Rage (due to sheer damage output).

Source: I have a 6* Duped r2
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    He’s fantastic. Easily top 3 science. Destroys any mystic, and doesn’t really have any offensive counters except Rage (due to sheer damage output).

Rulk was my first 6* (up to 7 now) & while he is awesome & has one of the highest DPSs in the Game I think top 3 Science is a stretch top 10 yeah, Void, Cap IW, Quake knock him of the top 3. Id say hes on the level of Gulk, Luke Cage, Wasp & the incoming Spider gwen & Shulk buffs.

As with counters Strong Regen, power gain, Bleed immediately come to mind I'm sure there's a few more.

Nonetheless hes a solid pull definitely at the upper tier of Champs congrats!
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    @General__Ross

Doesn’t quake nullify regen?
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★

I'm jealous of that R2. He was my second 6* (out of five) and he's the only one I use regularly. If I had him duped, I would rank him up in a heartbeat. Hell, I'm considering doing it anyways. He's a big, red tank.
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    he's great with the domino synergy since he regens 18% of health i believe and only spends 1 heat charge
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Spam sp1 until you have 10 heat charges
    Then his attacks do more damage per charge.
    He is a great champ! Congrats!
    Another bonus for Rulk if you use She-Hulk and rank her up after the beta: he gets an additional 2% attack for every heat charge, so a max of 20% increase.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Another bonus for Rulk if you use She-Hulk and rank her up after the beta: he gets an additional 2% attack for every heat charge, so a max of 20% increase.

When you think about it you get more than 20% increased damage.
    Cause his heat stack does what 150% damage at 10 heat stacks.
  • MaatttyyMaatttyy Posts: 77
    yes red hulk is very good! I use him in my domino/ massacre synergy all the time! His heat charges climb real quick against mystic class
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    monomugg wrote: »
    he's great with the domino synergy since he regens 18% of health i believe and only spends 1 heat charge

that's not true. I don't remember exact numbers, but it's not 18%. 6-7% more likely, otherwise you could go from 20 to 92 in 4 sp2, almost immortal as a 6*. don't think anybody in game has such a crazy regen
    Aleor wrote: »
    monomugg wrote: »

that's not true. I don't remember exact numbers, but it's not 18%. 6-7% more likely, otherwise you could go from 20 to 92 in 4 sp2, almost immortal as a 6*. don't think anybody in game has such a crazy regen

Correct. It's 18% more health. Here's the entry on the Marvel Synergy website.

"Add Domino to a team with Red Hulk to activate the 'Code Red Revelations' synergy bonus where Heavy Attacks for Domino inflict an Incinerate that deals damage equal to that Heavy Attack's damage over 2 seconds while Special 2 Regeneration consumes 1 less Heat Charge and recovers 18% more Health for Red Hulk. This is a Unique Synergy which does not stack with duplicate synergies."
  • ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    Alright thanks
    No you guys are incorrect its he regenerate 18% more there is a difference
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Is it 18% of the lousy regen and then added to it?

Kabams descriptions need some work to interpret correctly most times.
    yes man so its still not alot