**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Well, Mr Sinister, I tried lol

But also...you suck too Kabam lol bc I know there’s gonna be that one guy that buys just one and gets the 5*😂😤
lb3dx7jkj2yt.png

Comments

• Rip
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Why does Kabam suck?
    You wont get who you want every time.
    In fact, you might not have even gotten a three star Havok from 7 crystals. That's pretty lucky.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Why does Kabam suck?
    In fact, you might not have even gotten a three star Havok from 7 crystals. That's pretty lucky.
    I never get who I want from these lol😂 I would never call a 3* anything as “lucky” though lol
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 51
    Those crysals is always dissapointment. And 3* is useless.
    And i even scared to think, how many millions points will needed for even 4* Sinister.
    Which is very sad, because Sinister is my favorite Marvel character.. :'(
    Annatar wrote: »
    Those crysals is always dissapointment. And 3* is useless.
    And i even scared to think, how many millions points will needed for even 4* Sinister.
    Which is very sad, because Sinister is my favorite Marvel character.. :'(
    I saw somewhere around 18mil+ I thought about the 5* arena, but I don’t have enough time off work for that😂
  • username7312username7312 Posts: 67
    jllw5yav3vaq.png
  • I got the 5* out of 10 crystals...but two were OML lol. imrupdifz7k2.png
    ln58qmdw5yzr.png
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Why does Kabam suck?
    I never get who I want from these lol😂 I would never call a 3* anything as “lucky” though lol

Buying crystals is a gamble, and IMO not worth it for the most part. I'll buy one sometimes if it has 4-5 star champs only, which Kabam offers once in a while, or maybe if it is combined with other resources I need. But in general I stopped buying the crystals on the Crystals screen because the chances are terrible, and my units and/or cash can help me much more in other ways.
    I got the 5* out of 10 crystals...but two were OML lol. imrupdifz7k2.png
    ln58qmdw5yzr.png
    Sorry about the OML but still a step up from mine😂
  • I got the 5* out of 10 crystals...but two were OML lol. imrupdifz7k2.png
    ln58qmdw5yzr.png
    Sorry about the OML but still a step up from mine😂

Opened one more after a bit of arena and got a 3* Mr Sinister lol. Missing a couple stats but I’ll try to be happy
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    Any crystal openings are 95% disappointment. The so call percentage chance does NOT equal the actual chance of getting what you are chasing for
  • ShoNoMercyxxShoNoMercyxx Posts: 47
    Stop wasting ur hard earned money and just wait til these new champs hit the phc in a few months.
    Stop wasting ur hard earned money and just wait til these new champs hit the phc in a few months.
    I try not to but the chance to get Sinister was too tempting for me lol

• YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Someone in my alliance him and another 5*. Please let me get that type of luck
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Why does Kabam suck?

Same. Never once pulled a featured champ. Odds are I never will so probably best to not waste the units lol
    Yeah I should know better by now...but I really wanted him 😂

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I have never pulled a single 5 star from gmc or fgmc. Sometimes the luck in this game is just not with you.
  • the game needs to stop at 6 stars
  • Eventually 4, 5, stars will become easier to get because 6 stars will be OP after release of act 6
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    gcl45wi63ucg.png

Wasn’t going to since I haven’t got a 5* from FGMC for a very long time but I said ok one more time lol
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    Jemster519 wrote: »
    Any crystal openings are 95% disappointment. The so call percentage chance does NOT equal the actual chance of getting what you are chasing for

well yeah its a 5% chance or whatever af a 5* but there is 120+ 5* so there is just soooo many options.
    if you are chasing any 5* then you have a 5% chance.
    if you are chasing only 1 have of course almost no chance.

al depends on how wide or narrow what u r after is.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Why does Kabam suck?

i would.
    luck is not just about getting wat you want.
    luck is also about getting something that has a rare chance.
    a new featured champ of any rarity is good luck.
    may not be exactly wat you want but if all you want is 5* Mr sinister than you will be sadly dissapointed 99.6% of the time.

gotta remember.
    there are 3*, 4*, 5*, each with like 140 champs. so there are like 420 potential options before looking even at drop rates of rarities.

which is why i NEVER buy crystals.
    i only ever buy them when they contain a rare 2*. atleast then i have a somewhat decent chance of something i want.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Got 20 of these crystals and got 3 4*s (havok twice). I’m pretty much done buying fgmcs. I average 10 per week and I rarely get anything decent. Might as well spend it on something more fulfilling, like crack.
  • fu2_10fu2_10 Posts: 58
    edited February 2019
    ltr2g6o83jt5.jpg

I'm the guy who only bought one XD
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    fu2_10 wrote: »
    ltr2g6o83jt5.jpg

Name checks out
    fu2_10 wrote: »
    ltr2g6o83jt5.jpg

I really don’t like you right now😂

MaatMan wrote: »
    Why does Kabam suck?

i would.
    luck is not just about getting wat you want.
    luck is also about getting something that has a rare chance.
    a new featured champ of any rarity is good luck.
    may not be exactly wat you want but if all you want is 5* Mr sinister than you will be sadly dissapointed 99.6% of the time.

gotta remember.
    there are 3*, 4*, 5*, each with like 140 champs. so there are like 420 potential options before looking even at drop rates of rarities.

which is why i NEVER buy crystals.
    i only ever buy them when they contain a rare 2*. atleast then i have a somewhat decent chance of something i want.
    Ok so maybe it’s “lucky” if you wanna call it that but it’s not exactly good luck if you’re ending up with something worthless😂