**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My first 6/2!

spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
Thank you Kabam, I adore him!!! I thought a 6/2 would be pretty equivalent to a 5/65, but he feels like a step above my 5/65 void and hype. Now if you could give me a way to awaken him...

cis6k58m0n8v.png

Comments

• Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Congrats!
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    I just wonder (and hopefully it’ll become reality soon) why there’s no possibility to level up further 6*..

Some of the quests now are quite demanding - true, all depends of skill but..
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    solmyrair wrote: »
    I just wonder (and hopefully it’ll become reality soon) why there’s no possibility to level up further 6*..

Probably come with Act 6 later this year
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    solmyrair wrote: »

It was only recently that people were able to take a 5* to r5 without 100% completing act 5, so if they follow suit it'll take a total completion of act 6 to take a 6* to r3, and that'll be provided you even have the correct t5 class cat you want for your worthy champ.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    My R2 6 star is Domino ! I would go Rank 2 on Captain America IW if i get him :smiley: or a Corvus :wink:
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Have an unawakened r2 domino and unawakened cap at r1. Just don't know that I could commit that amount of rank resource to take him r2 unawakened. Especially seeing as how he benefits so much from a high sig
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Most worthy 6/2 I’ve seen so far
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Have an unawakened r2 domino and unawakened cap at r1. Just don't know that I could commit that amount of rank resource to take him r2 unawakened. Especially seeing as how he benefits so much from a high sig

Well he's a beast. I'm not the best player, and took him through a trial of ROL last night. I was tired and not playing well. I chose to just block all attacks and specials to build kinetic charges. I lasted through Storm, so the first four. While having 3-5 kinetic charges on average he crits for 2,500 to 5k on regular hits, about 10k on heavies. His top s2 crits did 77k, 90k and 122k. His s3 does about 30k. Block pro is insane. Started the fight with storm at 6% life, like I said blocked everything and still finished. Closest thing to the summoned symbiote I've seen.
  • I have my 5* 5/65 and love him... wouldn't mind adding a 6*!
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    First I congratulate you on your 6 star CapIW but wouldn't it be 6* 2/25, 'cause it sounds like you took someone up to rank 6 level 2
  • Awesome, congrats on getting him!