**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Damphire crystal

You realeas damphire crystal today with 20% chance of blade wt i dont even saw blade in crystal griding fix this otherwise why you waste my 15k shard you say that there is 20% chance but why there is no one i also make viedeo . I need refund my 15 k thats why you just loosing your players you start cheating

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Good god another post. The reel means nothing and its just an animation. 20% chance doesn't mean 100% chance to get him. You have a 80% chance to get a champ you didn't want. No refund for you.
  • Options
    VempVemp Posts: 4
    Yaaa at least thats shows me in grinding when i am grinding that crystal
  • Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    You don’t have an 100% chance to get blade when opening 5 crystals because it’s 20% each time. It doesn’t stack up. So, you should be left with a 100% chance out of a total of 500%. 1/5. Resets every time. You didn’t hit the 20% any time, you hit 80%. Every time.
  • Options
    HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    Well if you were grinding the crystal, you were definitely doing something wrong. Spinning a crystal I've heard off, and then again, it has been said over and over again that what you see there is just the animation. Doesn't do jack and hence it always makes sense to just pop open, even if it is just to maintain your own sanity