**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Keep having to login everytime I close the App

Ever since the beta started, it doesn’t retain my login after I reopen the app.. It logs me into a brand new account every single time. I’m then forced to input my login details to sign ion.

Anyone know how to fix this? Can I get the beta option removed.. since the problem started after that?

I’m on iPhone XS Max

Comments

• D_S_D_S_ Posts: 159
    I have it also
  • NickSDCNickSDC Posts: 32
    Kabam? A little help here? Can we get you to address this issue?
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @petejrock @D_S_ @Casal_T @NickSDC

The exact same problem happened to me when I attempted to join my first Beta (LC and Rulk). I'd attempt to join and I'd be placed into a defunct alternate account I no longer run.

Several posts were made by others with the same issues here on the forums and I sent in a number of support tickets, all of which were met with generic responses that didn't address the situation.

I've since been invited to the mystic dispersion, Venom and Carnage, and She-Hulk and Spider-Gwen Betas. I've declined each one as this problem is persistent (I've seen similar posts during each of these Betas).

Kabam is showing no interest in resolving this issue. My advice is to just bypass any future Betas until they announce that they have addressed the problem.

And you'll stop having to put in your credentials each time once the beta is over.
  • NickSDCNickSDC Posts: 32
    I have attempted to uninstall, and reinstall the game. However, Google Play will no longer let me download the game. I assume because of the bugs and issues with this current version. I guess I won't be able to play, kind of glad.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Did you clear your cache and data first before uninstalling it and reinstalling it, I had a similar issue and it kept signing me into my alt account and that fixed it