**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I just have too

Saved for four blade crystals no blade. One rocket one ghost one ultron and one of spidy. If I didn’t have 6 star ghost I would be cool with that but the 5 * is useless. This makes 6 total blade crystals. 4 this round 2 last round. 20% chance my butt. Super let down.

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Saved for four blade crystals no blade. One rocket one ghost one ultron and one of spidy. If I didn’t have 6 star ghost I would be cool with that but the 5 * is useless. This makes 6 total blade crystals. 4 this round 2 last round. 20% chance my butt. Super let down.

Why would 5* ghost be useless. You can actually max the 5* out. You can only rank the 6* one time so far.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    There were like 4 people in my ally who pulled blade some of them even did it twice. Just cause the rng didn't go your way doesn't mean it's a lie.
  • Saved for four blade crystals no blade. One rocket one ghost one ultron and one of spidy. If I didn’t have 6 star ghost I would be cool with that but the 5 * is useless. This makes 6 total blade crystals. 4 this round 2 last round. 20% chance my butt. Super let down.

I just flipped a coin and it came up tails. 50% chance to come up heads? I think not.
  • crumpl3r23crumpl3r23 Posts: 10

I saved for 4 as well, no Blade here. BP, CA, Venom and GP for me. Others in my alliance also saved and not a single Blade, we did get three CA however.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Why double post it? There are already 20 threads on it
  • I edited the post because I had a misspelling, don’t know how I had two posts.

Why double post it? There are already 20 threads on it

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I would run double Ghost all day with the quantum Trinity. Also, 20% is 1/5. You opened six without Blade, and are questioning the laws of probability?

I’m sorry to laugh, but the expectations that all these disappointed players have based on crazy logic is hilarious to me. It’s never the player’s misunderstanding of the odds, or lack of skill. It’s always the game’s fault. Doesn’t matter what it is. The human predictability of it all is so awesome....and mildly depressing.