**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost, Starky or Star Lord?

Wondering who is better to rank up for act 5 chapter 2 completion. Can only take up one atm. Any advice would be great.

Ghost, Starky or Star Lord? 36 votes

Ghost 4* unduped (only pulled last week so not skilled with her yet. Have Wasp as a 4* rank 2 so can rank her up for synergies later)
11%
I_ZERO_IFallencircusjojodeth101Dolan 4 votes
Spidey stark enhanced 4* unduped
30%
SungjTheSeniorBattle_GreninjaColonaut123RakeYoungThe_Boss9TehsigzorzProf_SpoodermannLostReplica23SmibsLion101 11 votes
Star Lord 5* duped lv. 45 (probably my least favourite to play with but still really powerful as a damage dealer and could probably get me far)
58%
LeNoirFaineantTimone147Darkstar4387TendersquadNanoDroidNightCrackerRikuremaAlCapone2727RCunhaSixshot1OrcDovahkiinYouconfusedLogan00BlackFreQuencyChris1212123AleorDenzel116FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRaveNNMr_E 21 votes

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Star Lord 5* duped lv. 45 (probably my least favourite to play with but still really powerful as a damage dealer and could probably get me far)
    actually if all you need is 5.2, ghost might be better with sinergies
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Spidey stark enhanced 4* unduped
    Didn’t see SL was a 5* at first -go with him for sure. 5* will do you a lot better in the long run. And he’s kinda fun to play ;)
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I prefer starky but you can’t argue with a 5*