**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Open wounds: best bleed champs in the game?

HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
edited February 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I'm about to unlock open wounds and so need advice about the best 5* and 4* champs to focus on levelling up. I have a few good bleeders but want to save my resources for the best. * = duped

I have:
3/45 Domino
3/45 Ultron
2/35 AA
5/50 Symbiote Supreme*
4/40 Guillotine*
4/40 X-23
3/30 Gwenpool*
3/30 Venom*
3/30 Carnage

Anybody else I should wait for? Blade? Drax? Wolverine? Sabretooth? Who should I focus on? Is Gwen worth taking to 5/50 for open wounds? Not many people use her much these days.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    3/45 Domino
    2/35 AA
    4/40 Guillotine*
    4/40 X-23
    3/30 Gwenpool*
    3/30 Venom*
    3/30 Carnage

All these will benefit to the maximum if you do it. Deep Wounds is pretty amazing. I have it maxed out and it is really satisfying to watch your bleeders do so much DoT.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    I'd go with AA... Domino is also fine choice., But she will need synergies to do more damage...
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Hawkeye and x 23 make people bleed buckets. Blade is no slouch either.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Prathap wrote: »
    I'd go with AA... Domino is also fine choice., But she will need synergies to do more damage...

Domino needs the synergies if you're playing heavy-style, but her critical bleeds do amazing damage without any synergies
  • eros24eros24 Posts: 3
    Drax so underrated as a bleeder
  • X-23 for sure
  • Adman0726Adman0726 Posts: 44
    Domino is a top 5 champ in game. It's a no brainer and does massive damage. AA would be my second choice but is best champ for anything that bleeds and can be poisoned (must be awakened. Thoughl). And 3rd choice is Venom. I might consider Venom over AA if you play against a lot of IMIW in war or spider nodes and if AA is not awakened. Don't focus on who to upgrade because of deep wounds.. Upgrade best champs.
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    Oh snap I have this whole time called it open wounds and not deep wounds... what a n00b
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 274 ★★
    On bleed damage alone, Domino is tops. I have her at 5* R4, and sometimes her SP3 gets a crit bleed doing over 10k PER TICK. Fight over.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Killmonger benefits most from deep wounds because he has a short but powerful bleed.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Blade takes the absolute top benefit from Deep Wounds. Longer bleeds give him power, but he also has one of the shortest bleeds in the game in his S2. With Deep Wounds at full strength, it approximately triples his bleed damage from the S2, even beyond the 3-6% instant bleed damage if they have lower health.

On the other hand, Gwenpool, X-23, and AA gain significant abilities from longer bleeds. Gwenpool can keep bleeds longer, letting her keep her abilities active. X-23 can stack bleeds more easily. AA keeps more bleeds, giving a longer period to place poison.

Morningstar on defense can deal significant damage, since the opponent will often be hitting her and triggering bleeds. Killmonger with Sabretooth can keep bleeds active, granting him an increase in power gain when hitting his opponent.
  • Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 140
    Rank up DOMINO. Recently r4d her as a 5*... no regrets, she's so ridiculously unfairly overpowered. Synergies make her utterly broken but she's still phenomenal without em. She's insane.
  • I have 4* AA, Killmonger, Ulton and Sabertooth. Should I max rank all of them. I have dw
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186

I have 4* AA, Killmonger, Ulton and Sabertooth. Should I max rank all of them. I have dw

Definitely AA