**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Luke Cage or Quake?

Just wondering who you all think is more worth rank 5 as a 4*

Luke Cage or Quake? 32 votes

Luke Cage (duped lv. 99)
75%
winterthurJOHNOSA1995TheManMythLegendHotCarlosSIlverProfessorBen345qSoulreaverasKayne34JohnLocke117ScholiaSandeepSLogan00Bruinsfan8510TechonefortyColonaut123FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671pfm007gforcefanLostReplica23 24 votes
Quake (un duped)
25%
Timone147SlappapowCarlos2504AleorThe_Boss9RockypantherxZuroLion101 8 votes

Comments

• SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    Luke Cage (duped lv. 99)
    Both are great. LC is easier to play with. Once you learn Quake she's a beast but she has a learning curve.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Luke Cage (duped lv. 99)
    LC has so much more utility with no special fighting technique.
  • I have a Quake 5* rank 4 and she is awsome. You have to learn how to use it but you can do it with youtube. I think she is too much better than Luke Cage.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Luke Cage (duped lv. 99)
    Quake is incredible once you learn how to play the champ.

Luke Cage will easily help you progress and clear content but Quake maybe the go to for tricky fights.
  • RichS816RichS816 Posts: 44
    Luke Cage (duped lv. 99)
    Agree with Cage, especially with a 99 wig. He’s a tank and his indestructible has saved me from specials I couldn’t bait more than a few times