**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena grind

It's from too old days where you get the champion arenas they have a way to earn the desired champs but all I'm telling is to include some other arenas which in other threads are said....make a gmc arena and y'all can add specific class iso to the milestones for interest for the mid tier players and there are lot more requirements for progress but as we can get the class catalysts it's fine but look into the other thing I said

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    90% of these posts are fake, yes? I mean c’mon... Whaaaaat? I’ve been killing time wandering around these forums for a bit this morning, and I’m not sure I’ve understood anything. Beautiful stuff!
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Have I been speaking Spanish? @KinkyWizard1 ?
  • Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    it's in english, ok... but it's really hard to understand what you're actually try to say. i kinda get that it's about arenas. and that you want more of them? which one? what is a gmc arena? grandmaster crystal arena? like... do you get a grandmaster crystal in the milestones or as rank reward? then you jump to iso in milestones? and then to catalysts... what? how? where?

maybe you can be more precise about your actual suggestion, that would help a lot to understand what you're trying to say
    Ok I forgot about the grammatical marks, I'll clear up for you....I want to say is kabam should add Grandmaster shards arena bcoz it's not worth waiting 2 weeks for a 3* champ and the thing is....they want is to progress right? And there Is no clear way to earn ISO-8 except duplicates or questing so they can also add iso to the milestones for fellow summoners so that they can progress....
    ( That's what I meant)
    I get a ton of iso from playing the arena as it is. I just sold expiring iso today for 250K gold and still have over 1,000 class rocks in the stash.
    edited February 2019
    I get 700+ units a week and pop 100 PHCs. Plenty of iso in the milestones. This is small compared to what some players do.
    Can I get your profile pic?

Huh?
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★

Huh?

I think he means your account name