**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GMC Arenas?!?!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf

Can you create an arena, for those who are uncollected, where instead of PHC shards as a milestone you substitute them for GMC shards? Let’s be honest to those who are uncollected and getting PHC shards they are essentially getting no benefit out of them. With Act 6 coming out soon, induction of more and more 6* characters and the game continuously expanding what purpose does collecting crystal shards that give you 2/3* heroes really contribute to the community?!?! I’m suggesting that you create an uncollected arena where you can earn GMC shards instead of PHC!!!

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Tagging mods wont get your post noticed any quicker and its against forum rules, more so tagging all of them plus one that is no longer a Mod.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Change cornucopia arena to GMC
  • username7312username7312 Posts: 67
    More gold arenas I agree. You can have all the champions you want, isos you need, and catalysts, but without gold you're just sitting there. Kabam needs to both reduce the gold cost to rank up champs, do gold quests every month or even every quarter, and increase the amount of gold you get from EQ, AW, AQ, Story, etc. by at least triple
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

If you do arenas you get the gold you need.
    Just to prove a point a guy in my alliance zeroed his gold and by only running 5* featured and aiming at about 7mil points. He was up to about 1.5 mil within a week and covering 2 peoples gold donations.

You want gold do arena it's been said hundreds of times and is still true
    More gold arenas I agree. You can have all the champions you want, isos you need, and catalysts, but without gold you're just sitting there. Kabam needs to both reduce the gold cost to rank up champs, do gold quests every month or even every quarter, and increase the amount of gold you get from EQ, AW, AQ, Story, etc. by at least triple

• Tim1234Tim1234 Posts: 163
    Yeah .....kabam cmon .... do it
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I get a ton of benefit from my PHC shards. Just sold a bit of my excess, expiring iso for 200k gold earlier.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I agree, for players who are uncollected, or maybe a title from 6.1 or something should get gmc shards from different places instead of phc