**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Mastery Setup x Spent on units for change

Mastery Setup x Spent on units for change 20 votes

Changes of points already posted should not receive new charges. I already spent it!
85%
Omnithetaman23Timone147nameplasSixshot1PaulinodasilvJohnLocke117rcm2017Cranmer00PaytoPlayThe_mad_hatter1KickNatherinaRfmn10ZuroPresticlesPIZZATIMEEuu 17 votes
I think it's fair to charge players for every change.
15%
DshuCassyCupid 3 votes
Whatever. I buy units! lol
0%

Comments

• DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Should let us take indivitual mastery points to move around instead off recovering all mastery points
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Changes of points already posted should not receive new charges. I already spent it!
    I think of the long term effect something i do in this game and not in real life
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    This is the is one of the most bs things. Have to reset entire masteries just to add one point somewhere... I understand even spending to put stuff and remove single points, but to move 1-2 points around having to take down the entire section is ****