**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who do you think will be the better 2019 March Champion

Who do you think will be the better 2019 March Champion 90 votes

Captain Marvel MCU
44%
AjavedDarkstar4387CrkwestHort4NikskiniHotCarlosKDoggg2017Sundance_2099AlCapone2727Darkrider05KennadoCliffordcanaxelelf_1Ph1313YouconfusedPanchulon21BirdReynoldsAssumedNamesbdjdkCranmer00 40 votes
Nick Fury
55%
BigPoppaCBONERagamugginGunnerLeNoirFaineantSeatinngray13ChewybuccaadqqedfyvrHeadrollerDean9300450DarthHaasManChildDragonFire2Kayne34SpiderCoolsG0311Hammerbro_64WerewrymPaulinodasilvhiddenblizzardKillerRino19 50 votes

Comments

• peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    Nick Fury
    As much as I'd like Nick to be better, it'll be tough seeing how there's already two not so good Captain Marvels, so it'd only make sense that this third Captain Marvel blows the other old Captain Marvels out of the water
  • ChainslayerChainslayer Posts: 62
    Nick Fury
    Personally I've had enough of Captain Marvel. Just hope Nick Fury becomes some guy version of Domino
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Captain Marvel MCU
    peasant wrote: »
    As much as I'd like Nick to be better, it'll be tough seeing how there's already two not so good Captain Marvels, so it'd only make sense that this third Captain Marvel blows the other old Captain Marvels out of the water

Exactly.
  • TanukiTalesTanukiTales Posts: 255 ★★
    the skill class is garbage so hopefully fury will be awesome

Wut.

Skill has the second largest pool of Champs that are Demi-God tier or higher.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

What? Blade, KM, GP, Aegon, Korg, WS (WS synergy), and BW
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019

Don't forget Taskmaster and Massacre
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    edited February 2019
    Captain Marvel MCU
    And they just came out with korg, aegon, night thrasher...

According to marvel and the MCU, captain marvel is the most powerful super hero that they have shown on screen to date...

How nick fury or anyone in the game would be more powerful than her is a redonkulous thought.. How nick fury would be better in the game than 95% of it would blow my mind.
    (I know that the movies and MCU doesn’t mean they will transfer to the game as the same power level), but with that said, If marvel has any input, she will be awesome.

Marvel gives them input of how they would like to see the character, and with the new release of the Dave and busters arcade game promotion with captain marvel being the advertisement front person, I would bet that captain marvel is going to be a BAD@$$
  • Chris_ThisChris_This Posts: 40
    edited February 2019

There are 3 meh marvels. Instead of buffing garbage, they make new champs as a priority. New cap but you have 2 crappy caps already. New Ironman but still 2 crappy ironmen. I wouldn't be bothered if they didnt put the garbage in the 6* crystal, but you know the drill.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Nick Fury
    the skill class is garbage

Blade, korg, killmonger, gwenpool and aegon disagree with this
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Nobody beats Samuel L. Jackson. NO ONE!

if it's nick fury he's easily beaten by a depth perception test
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Nick Fury
    After the disappointment of sentry (with 'the power of a million suns'), I really wouldn't be surprised if Cpt Marvel MCU is trash. That said, most champs atm seem to be high demi god or god so hopefully both will be fantastic. SO HYPED FOR NICK FURY!!!
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    And they just came out with korg, aegon, night thrasher...

According to marvel and the MCU, captain marvel is the most powerful super hero that they have shown on screen to date...

How nick fury or anyone in the game would be more powerful than her is a redonkulous thought.. How nick fury would be better in the game than 95% of it would blow my mind.
    (I know that the movies and MCU doesn’t mean they will transfer to the game as the same power level), but with that said, If marvel has any input, she will be awesome.

Marvel gives them input of how they would like to see the character, and with the new release of the Dave and busters arcade game promotion with captain marvel being the advertisement front person, I would bet that captain marvel is going to be a BAD@$$

Let's check this, full stop.

She's only dubiously this in the MCU. She's nowhere a character of much note, power wise or character wise, in the comics, as hard Marvel wishes she was their answer to Wonder Woman. They've given her more attention over the last few years, but she's still a B lister at her core.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Captain Marvel MCU

*coughironmaninfinitywarcough*
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury

It isn’t trash but it’s the worst class after mystic I think that was his point
  • the skill class is garbage so hopefully fury will be awesome

😂

Kobster84 wrote: »

It isn’t trash but it’s the worst class after mystic I think that was his point

Seriously, where are you coming up with this outlandish idea?

Technically Tech and Mutant are the worst classes, since they have the largest amount of champs below Demi-God tier
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,343 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019

You've not seen Deep Blue Sea, then?

58i3p8gmrtjc.gif

Oh sorry, beats. I thought you said eats!
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    edited February 2019
    Nick Fury

You've not seen Deep Blue Sea, then?

Oh sorry, beats. I thought you said eats!

Ouchie Ouch. Right in the feels.

But seriously, that scene scared the ever living **** out of me.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Nick Fury
    Normally they do nice job on skill champs and Nick fury kinda has long history with all OG champs so makes sense he'll be better for synergy for og Hulk,hulk rag,BW,og im,og Cap marvel,war machine,og cap,imiw,cap IW,hawkye,
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel MCU
    @RagamugginGunner bruh did you sag the skill class is gabrage??

Blade
    Gwenpool
    Aegon
    Korg
    KM
    Widow
    Hawkeye

You’re smoking lol
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    Nick Fury
    @RagamugginGunner bruh did you sag the skill class is gabrage??

Blade
    Gwenpool
    Aegon
    Korg
    KM
    Widow
    Hawkeye

You’re smoking lol
    the skill class is garbage

Blade, korg, killmonger, gwenpool and aegon disagree with this

Why do people always forget Crossbones? :(