**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fingers or Thumbs

So recently I seen my friend playing MCOC using his index fingers and it blew my mind because my play style is thumbs, so my poll question is how do you play.

Fingers or Thumbs 122 votes

Thumbs
93%
samalasravanThe_OneKenny292LeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67Timone147Darkstar4387FrostyAxeCopFireNikskiniHotCarloszuffyRustyWarjojodeth101Emil_LimsonAlex13369jeffgmngnameplasDarkrider05khehmist 114 votes
Index Fingers
6%
RasiloverHilldarhiddenblizzardcx23433DarthPhalManOnTheMoon123DemitriMObaid_Jacob03 8 votes

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    One of each. I have arthritis, took me a while to find a play style that works. Use a finger in the left, thumb on the right.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Thumbs
    Thumbs
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Nose and ears.
  • Neither (for primary right side), use a Stylus, with tablet resting on your lap. And Thumb for Left side blocking.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Thumbs
    If u can’t play with your nose ur bad
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Thumbs
    My mind
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Thumbs
    I use my toes
  • icorericorer Posts: 66
    Left thumb & right index :D

I use my right thumb and right middle finger to hold the top and bottom edges of the phone, on the right side. I just always found thumbs only takes up too much screen space and obstructs visability. I use thumbs only on my tab.
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    Thumbs
    I use my wallet and card
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    Thumbs
    Tbh, i know some people who are so good at using quake. And yes. They use their index fingers
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Thumbs
    My middle fingers. That way, if i lose, im already flipping whoever beat me off.
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    Index Fingers
    I am playing on Ipad and I've been playing with index fingers ever since...easier to dash back while blocking a combo,I never get clipped with fingers but thumbs I get clipped 50% of the time
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Both.

Thumbs for the top and index fingers to.....
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Thumbs
    I play with fingers sometimes on easier content
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    Thumbers Vs Fingerists
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Thumbs
    Thumbers Vs Fingerists
    It's not looking good for the fingerists.. lol