**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

8.5k+ Prestige = AQ 66565 = AW P3= Map66565 G205k BC18k L15k / Semi relaxed 😌

Såmmy (Pastor Sammy Elite Alliance) USA California PCT
An Alliance Hosted By Pastor Sammy.
The reason I started this relaxed alliance because I was getting burned out playing at high level running a full time business very hard to find time for the game. I want to have an alliance for high end players that still want to play without the pressure of logging in every 5 min.

So far We had lots of guys that finished labyrinth including myself, since they moved here because they were able to save tons of units, with the way We strategized this alliance.

We Are Looking For Active Members At A Preferred Prestige Of 8500+
AQ We’re running map66565 G205k BC18k L15k

NO REQUIREMENTS

Donations:
205k Gold
18k BC
15k loyalty

JUST BE ACTIVE AND JOIN AQ/AW

For AW we’re pushing TO MOVE UP with no pressure. NO NEED TO USE ITEMS
But we recommend to purchase the 6000k health boost from glory store and top off the champs before the fight.
Also if your path is kind of hard we gently recommend if you have 5 energy to boost up if you have the items ( mostly the 10% and 20% from SA rewards, no need to spend units).

At the moment we’re Plat3
NO PRESSURE ON USING ITEMS just do what you can.
Most of us in here clear their paths easily.

The guys that come here is to grind arena so they can finish LOL 100%, including myself ( hehe just finished labyrinth 100% couple months ago, check out the crazy opening on our channel) #PTL

So AQ/AW for them is just a bonus.
MUST be active in AQ/AW very easy rewards.

Line App Is Mandatory.

If You're Interested,
Please Contact:

Or our YouTube channel:
https://m.youtube.com/results?search_query=sammy+stoicescu

Pastor Sammy -
New IGN: Pastor Sammy
Line: SammyStoicescu
Twitter: @SammyStoicescu

PS: please give me at least 12hrs to reply, I promise I’ll get back to you ASAP...thank you so much 🙏🙏🙏

Comments