**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• SettimoSettimo Posts: 35
    I know I’d love to see Professor X and Shadow King! And since both of these characters really can’t fight in the physical world they could transport opponents to the Astral Plane where Charles could stand and fight like any other champion and where Shadow King’s true form could be revealed free from a host body.
  • WahyauWahyau Posts: 32
    Sorry for taking up the whole page

@Boomfiend527__ did you just make that all up, looks so realistic lol
  • Yes over the past two or three months
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    This year marks the original guardians of the galaxy's 50th anniversary. It would be a perfect time to introduce one or more of Vance Astro, Charlie-27, Martinex or Yondu (Starhawk/Aleta and Nikki were introduced later in the 70s).

Vance Astro. Mutant. Include captain america's shield.

Charlie-27. Science. Genetically engineered. Super strength. Weapons expert so a big gun like the comics is a must.

Martinex. Science. Genetically engineered. Can send blasts of cold and heat.

Yondu (Classic version). Skill. A cross between Hawkeye and the MCU Yondu in terms of abilities.

and if you guys went with the characters introduced in the 70s:

Starhawk/Aleta. Cosmic. Can be 2 seperate characters that work like Void/Sentry in that the SP3 he switches to the other character.

Nikki. Skill. Guns and her skin burns to the touch.
  • Inspired by the new Avengers trailer I thought I'd have a crack at making abilities for a new champ. I went with Maya Lopex instead of Clint Barton coz we need more female champs. Any ideas for updates let me know, I'm not expecting this to be real, just having fun with making abilities:

Ronin – Skill
    Abilities: Bleed, Armour Break, Stun, Ninja Training, *Photographic Reflexes*

Signature Ability: Photographic Reflexes
    Ronin has a [%] chance to gain a Ninja counter each time she is struck, 100% chance on duplicate attacks. Additionally if Ronin is not blocking she has a [%] chance to evade all incoming basic attacks

Passive: Each time Ronin blocks an attack, she has a [%] chance to gain a Ninja Counter, 100% chance on well-timed blocks

Ninja Training: Whenever Ronin finishes a 5 hit combo with a light attack, she converts a Ninja Counter into a permanent passive buff lasting the rest of the fight depending on when the first medium attack was thrown in the combo.
    First: Fury - Increases base attack rating by [x]
    Second: Precision - Increases Crit rating by [x]
    Third: Suppression - Reduces the opponent’s power rate from received hits by [%]
    Fourth: Inhibition – Reduces opponent’s ability accuracy by [%]

Basic Attacks:
    Fourth Light attack – Back-heel kick, converts counter (from Ninja training ability)
    Medium 1, Light 3 – Nun chuck attack - 7% chance to inflict armour break, reducing opponents armour rating by [x] per Ninja Counter
    Medium 2, Light 1, Light 2 – Sword attack - 7% chance to inflict bleed, dealing [x] damage over 6 seconds

Heavy attacks: First hit nun chuck, second hit sword

Special 1: Ronin gains 3 Ninja Counters (2 sword hits)
    Special 2: Inflicts stun lasting 2.5 seconds, stun duration increases by [x seconds] per Ninja Counter (3 close range nun chuck hits)
    Special 3: Ronin cashes in all her counters, dealing an additional [x] damage per counter cashed in. This attack deals true damage, ignoring all armour and resistance
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    A character I would love to see would be rictor for an X Men based event like the current one. He’s not very popular but perhaps having him in this game would increase his popularity, because he’s actually pretty powerful.
  • Boomfiend527__Boomfiend527__ Posts: 89
    edited February 2019
    Apocalypse
    Mutant

#Defensive: Tank #Villain #Size: L

Health - 16,825
    Attack - 1,128
    Critical Rate - 21%
    Critical Damage - 189%
    Block Proficiency - 63%
    Armor Rating - 15%

Molecular Control (Sentry)(Mister Sinister)(Iron Man (IW))

Apocalypse: Anytime Apocalypse would lose a Molecular Configuration charge, he gains 10% of his max power instantly.

Sentry: Generate 133% max power per second while Indestructible.

Mister Sinister: Abilities affected by the opponent’s combo meter get a boost equal to +10 hits in the opponent’s combo meter.

Iron Man (IW): Gain 1 Molecular Armor Passive whenever the opponent fills a bar of power.

Not too sure on any other synergies but they definitely include Mister Sinister (Again) Cable, and Archangel.

Apocalypse’s mutant physiology grants him immortality, allowing his passive effects to persist between fights.

Passive

- Each time Apocalypse gains one of his permanent passive effects, he has a 50%** chance to keep that effect for the rest of the quest.
    - Each passive effect that Apocalypse has at the start of the fight increases his Critical Rating by +1%**.

** depends on sig levels

Passive

- Apocalypse’s molecular control over his body reduces both the damage taken by damage over time effects by 70%, and the duration of non-damaging debuffs by 50%
    - Each time a debuff expires on Apocalypse, he gains a Molecular Configuration charge.
    - For each Bleed active on Apocalypse, non-Mutant champions passively degenerate 284 health per second.
    - Apocalypse’s technopathy reduces both the critical chance by 20% and power gain rate by 30% of Tech champions.

Critical Hits

- 30% chance to gain a Molecular Configuration charge.

Medium Attacks

- Apocalypse manipulates the molecules that make up his arms into various weapons, giving him a 10% chance per Molecular Configuration charge to refresh any Bleed on the opponent, at the cost of one Molecular Configuration charge.

When Struck

- 20% chance to convert a Molecular Configuration charge into a Resist Physical buff, increasing physical resistance by 20% for 7 seconds.
    - When this buff would expire, instead convert it into a permanent passive effect with 50% reduced potency. Max stacks: 4
    - Apocalypse converts 50% of the damage taken from energy based attacks into 15% of his max power.

Heavy Attacks

- 100% chance to convert a Molecular Configuration charge into a Fury buff, increasing Attack by 1,128 for 6 seconds.
    - When this buff would expire, instead convert it into a permanent passive effect with 75% reduced potency. Max stacks: 4

Well Timed Blocks

- 20% chance to convert a Molecular Configuration charge into a Block Proficiency buff, increasing block proficiency by 5% for 6 seconds. Perfect well timed blocks increase this chance to 100%.
    - When this buff would expire, instead convert it into a permanent passive effect. Max Stacks: 4

Special Attacks

- 80% chance to convert a Molecular Configuration charge into a Cruelty buff, increasing Critical Damage by +25% for 12 seconds.
    - When this buff would expire, instead convert it into a permanent passive effect with 50% reduced potency. Max stacks: 4

Special 1

- Apocalypse morphs his arms into molecularly sharp blades, giving this attack a 100% chance to inflict Bleed, at the cost of one Molecular Configuration charge.
    - Bleed deals up to 3,384 direct damage over 6 seconds, based on how low the opponent’s armor is.

Special 2

- 100% chance to inflict Armor Break, reducing enemy armor by 75%.

Special 3

- Apocalypse consumes up to 5 Molecular Configuration charges, Regenerating 1,682.5 health per charge consumed over 7 seconds. This Regeneration can only be modified by Heal Block.
    - This attack inflicts Armor Break, reducing enemy armor by 100% for 17 seconds.
  • There should probably be a limit on his persistent charge
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    CONSISTENTLY WORKING SERVERS
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Happy to be the first to post here! Here's a list previously created of suggested characters and abilities. Also, if these characters and abilities are put into the game, I would want them to be given to my account. I think that if I'm coming up with stuff, I should be seeing the fruits of my labor. Here we go:

1) Doctor Doom
    Victor Von Doom is one of the most genius and strategic Marvel villains. He would have synergy with the Fantastic Four (who are also being suggested) as rivals. His champion class would be Tech.
    Unique Abilities:
    Overcharge:
    (Like Crossbones's Overrun) Dodge back and hold block for 2 seconds to activate Overcharge. Doctor Doom's armor creates large amounts of energy that cannot be contained in his suit, and are discharged as Overcharges. 10 of these Overcharges are developed. When striking an opponent, one Overcharge is used up, placing shock on the enemy. Overcharge lasts 8 seconds, and any charges left at the end do damage to Doom.
    Limitless Power:
    When Doom activates a special move, a small amount of Power Gain activates, generating one bar of power over 10 seconds, lasting until he is struck or has full power.
    Awakened Ability:
    Time Travel Mastery:
    Upon receiving a hit that would be the final blow, there is a 30% chance for Doom to warp back to a time where he had 15% health. This can trigger up to 3 times in a fight, but the odds are reduced by 10% each time it activates.
    Other status effects:
    5% chance to Armor Up when struck; 30% chance to gain Fury if his attack is blocked; 5% for all attacks to inflict Bleed

2) Carnage
    Cletus Kasady, the sinister variant of Venom, is agile and deadly. His synergies would be rivalries with Spider-Man and Venom, and his champion class would be Cosmic.
    Unique Abilities:
    Symbiotic Bloodstream:
    When facing Tech champions, the symbiote's bond with Cletus enhances, increasing his recovery, and granting him an indefinite Regeneration of 0.25% of his maximum health per second. Additionally, when facing Mystic champions, the bond weakens, inflicting an indefinite Degeneration of 0.25% of his maximum health per second.
    Awakened Ability:
    Punishment:
    Every time Carnage strikes a critical hit, he receives an indefinite Cruelty. Every time Carnage inflicts Bleed, he receives an indefinite Fury. On the contrary, when struck by a critical hit, he loses one Cruelty, and when he is bleeding, he loses a Fury. These effects stack with no limit.
    Other status effects:
    Fixed 10% chance to gain Fury and/or Cruelty; 5% chance that attacks inflict Bleed

3) Blade
    The half-vampire, Eric Brooks, is a lone wolf with guns, swords, daggers, and explosives. I honestly don't know what his synergies would be, but his champion class would be Mystic.
    Unique Abilities:
    Vampiric Regeneration:
    Blade's enhanced healing factor triggers on special moves, regenerating health. 50% chance to Regenerate 5% of his maximum health on special move 1; 70% chance to Regenerate 10% of his maximum health on special move 2; 90% chance to Regenerate 15% of his maximum health on special move 3.
    Awakened Ability:
    Vampiric Strengthening:
    At the sensing of blood, Eric Brooks's vampire side strengthens, granting him Fury, Cruelty, Precision, and 25% more Power Gain for the duration for the duration of the Bleed.
    Other status effects:
    5% fixed chance to gain Fury; 50% chance that attacks with any weaponry inflict Bleed; All explosive attacks inflict Incinerate with a 50% chance to apply Bleed

4) Mysterio
    One of the stranger villains in the Marvel Universe, Mysterio is a master of manipulation, using teleportation, hallucinogen, and hypnosis to his advantage. His nemesis is Spider-Man, and his champion class would be Science.
    Unique Abilities:
    Hypnosis:
    If Mysterio can manage to, without moving or blocking, go untouched for 3 seconds, his gaze is enough to hypnotize his opponent, stunning them for 5 seconds. This ability has a 5 second cool down timer after activation.
    Mind Tricks:
    Mysterio focuses more on demoralizing his opponent than benefiting himself. Anytime Mysterio gains a status effect, the opposite effect is applied to his opponent. Additionally, anytime Mysterio strikes a critical hit, there is a 10% chance to inflict EACH of these effects on his opponent for 8 seconds: Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Degeneration, Poison, Armor Break, and Stun (Stun only lasts 5 seconds).
    Awakened Ability:
    Emergency Hallucinogen:
    When struck for the 15th time in a combo (15th hit, 30th, 45th, etc), Mysterio can rely on his hallucinogen to get him out of the jam. Immediately after the 15th hit lands, Mysterio releases his hallucinogen and teleports backwards, stunning his opponent for one second. This does not interrupt special attacks, but instead triggers on the next hit once the special move has ended.
    Other status effects:
    5% chance to gain Armor Up or Precision when struck (Remember, for all positive status effects, the opposite is mirrored to the enemy.)

5) Nick Fury
    The leader of S.H.I.E.L.D., Nick Fury is an expert at fighting and has a large number of backups to call in. He can have synergy with all S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, and his champion class would be Skill.
    Unique Abilities:
    Preparation:
    Nick Fury is always ready to fight, and he comes into the battle with his mind set and a bulletproof vest. Nick Fury is granted 5 Precision buffs, one disappearing after every critical hit he lands, and 5 Physical Resistances (like Punisher), losing one each time he is struck.
    Confidence:
    Leading S.H.I.E.L.D takes a lot of confidence, and Nick Fury definitely has it. He enters the fight with 10 Confidences buffs. Every time he is struck, he loses one Confidence. For every second Nick Fury is blocking, he gains one Confidence. Each Confidence buff increases Fury's attack by 5.
    Awakened Ability:
    Supply Drop:
    Fury has all of S.H.I.E.L.D. at his disposal, giving him unlimited access to intelligence and resources. Every 10 seconds, Fury receives a supply drop, containing a random buff for him, a random debuff for his opponent, or both.
    Other status effects:
    50% chance for critical hits to grant Precision; 5% chance for all attacks to inflict Armor Break; Special attacks with guns or explosives inflict either Bleed or Incinerate

For now, this is all I have. I'll be updating this list as much as I can, adding on every once in awhile, so keep checking in. Thanks again for reading!
    -CrusherOfDreams

Damn.

• TheSovietDJTheSovietDJ Posts: 55
    Shiklah-Mystic

Offensive/damage debuffs(Poison,Bleed,and possible degeneration after sp3)

Size: Small-Medium

Mediums have a base 25% chance to inflict bleeds with a max cap of (———) damage per tick,but this passive only applies to rarities of 4 star and above

Sp1: Some kicks and some scratches can knock the opponent down and 50% to do a (———) damage bleed

Sp2: Shiklah shows her war form for a split second, throwing the opponent back with her horns and power draining the opponent based on class relationships

Sp3: Shiklah ( just like in the comics ) “kisses” the opponent to death before pushing them away and life stealing as well as placing degeneration dealing (———) damage. Life steal and degeneration have no effect on robots

Synergies: Blade*enemy*
    Blade gets +15% power gain against most mystic champs; Shiklah revives enhanced bleed ability accuracy

OG Deadpool,Deadpool X-Force*lover*
    Deadpool suffers less damage from every detrimental effect except cold snap and frostbite; Shiklah’s sp3 ignores armor and nullifies unstoppable,indestructible,and activated evasion buffs

Hela*Godess of death*
    Hela’s damage increases throughout the length of the fight; Every mystic and cosmic champ on the team has their max health increased by 5-10%(I’ll let Kabam decide)

*Kabam,you can add and alter synergies and all of the damage in the “(———)” that I typed out as much as you want. I established my idea,and now the rest is up to you and the community.
    wa9ezhqw6wor.png
  • I made a document with the following characters:

-Sentinel (Days of Future Past)
    -Iron Spider
    -Ego
    -Riot
    -Surtur
    -Morbius
    -Cal Johnson/Mr. Hyde
    -Mister Negative
    -Miek
    -Forbush Man
    -Elixir
    -Charles Xavier

You can check them out at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-PAN83s1u1Nh2rR0m6WOeKXgLpv3N8O3YdghWc06orI/edit.

Hope you enjoy!
  • SettimoSettimo Posts: 35
    For Jessica Jones’ last season it would be awesome to add her (especially since she already has a character model) as well as her season 1 nemesis Killgrave aka the Purple Man to the game.
    While Jessica Jones powerset is pretty straightforward, Killgrave would obviously be a bit trickier to add to the game.
    So my suggestion for Killgrave’s signature ability would be called “Obedience” and it would work in a similar way to Taskmaster’s “Exploit Weakness” - Killgrave would command his opponent to perform certain actions (block/charge heavy/ certain combos/special attacks) picked at random and on a timer, opponents who obey within the time allotted remain unharmed, while those who disobey take a small hit of direct damage and suffer a Concussion Debuff, then afterwards there is a short cooldown (based on signature level) and the process begins again with another random command.
    Defensively Killgrave would force summoners to play differently or more patiently - or else suffer direct damage and more importantly that Concussion Debuff. Offensively however, summoners should find that the game’s A.I. often follows Killgraves commands, allowing summoners to predict and alter their opponent’s behaviors and even randomly bait specials similar to Stark Spidey’s “Taunt” ability.
    Robotic characters as well as characters like Mr Sinister who have psychic immunities, and psychic characters like Phoenix, Emma Frost, Psylocke, and even MODOK would all be immune to direct damage and debuffs inflicted through this signature ability.
  • elgaberinoelgaberino Posts: 74
    Weekly Update on Summoners' community Ranker list of most-requested champs.

9d6th9bwrcvt.pngengx22nesl04.pngsydwuwg0h4zj.pngb0beug0jdcjd.pngc4lljacirwad.pngs72q99x1h4w2.pngy262vaag2dn6.pngncifb8uumhn7.pngc5uy8ogxc9qd.pngkrf67mc5bha5.png

LIST CHANGES THIS WEEK
    • Added this week include Iron Man (Mark I), Terminus, Ikaris, Owl, and Cardiac
    • Also added are requests to make Dark Phoenix and Wolverine Weapon X playable

RANKINGS UPDATES
    The most popular addition this month has been Nicholette "Nikki" Gold, of the original Earth-691 Guardians of the Galaxy, currently ranked #55. Potential champs seeing continuous gains in the ranks include classic Avenger the Black Knight, Lady Sif of the Vanir, deadly mutant blade-dancer Spiral, powerful dimensional being Cyttorak, Eternal villain warlord and top arena gladiator Overmind, Dazzler Thor, Arthurian sorceress villain Morgan le Fay, and classic Iron Man villain Titanium Man.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE
    On the voting page, you can click "LOAD MORE" at the bottom of the page to continue upvoting your favorite lower-ranked characters beyond ranks #100, #200, #250, #300, and #350.

When you make a request here, you can add your favorite character to the list if it's not there yet. For instance, nobody has yet added Shiklah, Surtur, Mr. Hyde, Riot, Ego, Kilgrave the Purple Man, either version of Scarlet Spider, Makkari, Sersi, Malekith, Kurse, Lilith, Gorgon, Jackal, or Blizzard. (Note: champs can be added from your computer, but not apparently from your mobile device.)

Remember to check back frequently! More Marvel characters are added weekly!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE ON NEW CHAMP REQUESTS!
  • ZaptosdakingZaptosdaking Posts: 65
    On Stan Lee's birthday Kabam should give him out.
    Signature ability: King of Cameos
    When he enters the fight the enemy gets a weakness debuff.
    Heavy attack
    The iron man one but when he hits then it says pow
    First attack
    Throws an unlockable pencil and says boo
  • BadabibidonBadabibidon Posts: 86
    Apocalypse
    Mutant

#Defensive: Tank #Villain #Size: L

Health - 16,825
    Attack - 1,128
    Critical Rate - 21%
    Critical Damage - 189%
    Block Proficiency - 63%
    Armor Rating - 15%

Molecular Control (Sentry)(Mister Sinister)(Iron Man (IW))

Apocalypse: Anytime Apocalypse would lose a Molecular Configuration charge, he gains 10% of his max power instantly.

Sentry: Generate 133% max power per second while Indestructible.

Mister Sinister: Abilities affected by the opponent’s combo meter get a boost equal to +10 hits in the opponent’s combo meter.

Iron Man (IW): Gain 1 Molecular Armor Passive whenever the opponent fills a bar of power.

Not too sure on any other synergies but they definitely include Mister Sinister (Again) Cable, and Archangel.

Apocalypse’s mutant physiology grants him immortality, allowing his passive effects to persist between fights.

Passive

- Each time Apocalypse gains one of his permanent passive effects, he has a 50%** chance to keep that effect for the rest of the quest.
    - Each passive effect that Apocalypse has at the start of the fight increases his Critical Rating by +1%**.

** depends on sig levels

Passive

- Apocalypse’s molecular control over his body reduces both the damage taken by damage over time effects by 70%, and the duration of non-damaging debuffs by 50%
    - Each time a debuff expires on Apocalypse, he gains a Molecular Configuration charge.
    - For each Bleed active on Apocalypse, non-Mutant champions passively degenerate 284 health per second.
    - Apocalypse’s technopathy reduces both the critical chance by 20% and power gain rate by 30% of Tech champions.

Critical Hits

- 30% chance to gain a Molecular Configuration charge.

Medium Attacks

- Apocalypse manipulates the molecules that make up his arms into various weapons, giving him a 10% chance per Molecular Configuration charge to refresh any Bleed on the opponent, at the cost of one Molecular Configuration charge.

When Struck

- 20% chance to convert a Molecular Configuration charge into a Resist Physical buff, increasing physical resistance by 20% for 7 seconds.
    - Apocalypse converts 50% of the damage taken from energy based attacks into 15% of his max power.

Heavy Attacks

- 100% chance to convert a Molecular Configuration charge into a Fury buff, increasing Attack by 1,128 for 6 seconds.
    - When this buff would expire, instead convert it into a permanent passive effect with 75% reduced potency. Max stacks: 4

Well Timed Blocks

- 20% chance to convert a Molecular Configuration charge into a Block Proficiency buff, increasing block proficiency by 5% for 6 seconds. Perfect well timed blocks increase this chance to 100%.
    - When this buff would expire, instead convert it into a permanent passive effect. Max Stacks: 4

Special Attacks

- 80% chance to convert a Molecular Configuration charge into a Cruelty buff, increasing Critical Damage by +25% for 12 seconds.

Special 1

- Apocalypse morphs his arms into molecularly sharp blades, giving this attack a 100% chance to inflict Bleed, at the cost of one Molecular Configuration charge.
    - Bleed deals up to 3,384 direct damage over 6 seconds, based on how low the opponent’s armor is.

Special 2

- 100% chance to inflict Armor Break, reducing enemy armor by 75%.

Special 3

- Apocalypse consumes up to 5 Molecular Configuration charges, Regenerating 1,682.5 health per charge consumed over 7 seconds. This Regeneration can only be modified by Heal Block.
    - This attack inflicts Armor Break, reducing enemy armor by 100% for 17 seconds.

NAILED IT. BADABING, BADABOOM.
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    Character to be added:death
    Class:cosmic,mystic
    Specials:death strike, Scythe crash, death rush
    Abilities:(well kabam should do that)
    Synergies:romance with deadpool,(kabam will choose)

Character to be added:mysterio
    Class:mystic
    Specials:(wait I won't tell, goes to kabam again )
    Abilities:(kabam's call)
    Synergies:(kabam will choose).
  • How about mystique.. she has some nice abilities if you really research her.. it would be cool
  • Boomfiend527__Boomfiend527__ Posts: 89
    edited February 2019
    Just to clarify, my version of Mystique’s abilities are under the pretense that she isn’t ACTUALLY copying the opponent’s powers, just imitating what each class would do as part of her impersonation of them.
  • Wolverine (Weapon X)
    Mutant
    #Offensive: Damage Over Time #Hero #Metal #Size: M

Health - 13,759
    Attack - 1,298
    Critical Rating - 21%
    Critical Damage - 197%
    Block Proficiency - 59%
    Armor Rating - 7%

How It All Started (X-23) (Sabertooth)(Unique)

Wolverine: +7.5% health gain rate.

X-23: Bleeds from special attacks have a chance to benefit from her Critical Damage bonuses equal to her Critical Rating.

Sabertooth: +50% Attack against other Mutants.

Heartless (Carnage)(Unique)

Wolverine: Each Persistent Charge grants Wolverine +5.7% Attack.

Carnage: If the opponent has two or more stacks of Bleed, increase Critical Rating by +0.5% every second. This ability resets once the opponent has one or less stacks of Bleed.

Brainwashed (Winter Soldier)(Unique)

Wolverine: 50% chance to shrug off all non-damaging debuffs.

Winter Soldier: Gain +20% Critical Damage when afflicted by a debuff.

The Weapon X program has turned Wolverine into a mindless animal, granting him extra Critical Damage for every foe he defeats.

- Gain +20%** Critical Damage for every Persistent Charge Wolverine has.

** depends on sig levels

Passive

- Wolverine passively regenerates 57.33 health per second, and reduces the damage taken from Bleed and Poison effects by 60%.
    - Wolverine’s mind has been numbed by the Weapon X program, granting him Stun immunity while Enraged.

Weapon X Targets - Passive

- Wolverine has 6 targets, and defeating one grants him a Persistent Charge.
    - At the start of the fight, Wolverine gains +1.5% Critical Rating, and is Enraged for 1.5 seconds per Persistent Charge.
    - Retrieve Mutation Samples: Knockout a Mutant champion. Once this mission is complete, all other Mutants receive -50% special damage.
    - Take Out the Competition: Knockout a Skill champion. Once this mission is complete, reduce the damage Weapon X takes from Bleed by a flat +30%.
    - Terminate Enhanced Individuals: Knockout a Science champion. Once this mission is complete, Science champions suffer 50% reduced Attack.
    - Overcome Inner Demons: Knockout a Mystic champion. Once this mission is complete, Weapon X’s Precision buffs at the start of the fight refresh themselves either after 4 seconds if they are Nullified or at the end of the Fate Seal.
    - Defeat Extraterrestrial Threats: Knockout a Cosmic champion. Once this mission is complete, Cosmic champions’ Armor Break effects are 30% less potent.
    - Destroy Unauthorized Technology: Knockout a Tech champion. Once this mission is complete, reduce the power gain of Tech champions by 30%.

When Attacked

- 15% chance for Wolverine to become Enraged, passively boosting Critical Rating by +20% and health gain rate by 300% for 4 seconds.
    - Well timed blocks increase this chance to 50%.
    - An unbreakable adamantium skeleton protects Wolverine from losing more than 10% of his maximum health from a single source.

Dev note: Health is only safeguarded when Wolverine is attacked, not from damage over time effects or other abilities like Yellowjacket’s Biosting or Red Hulk’s Scorch.

Critical Hits

- Critical hits lacerate with a 15% chance, dealing 974 Bleed damage over 6 seconds.
    - Wolverine’s adamantium claws can cut through almost anything, allowing him to trigger Critical Hits and Bleeds through blocks.

Special Attacks

- The ferocity of this attack gives all Bleeds inflicted a benefit from Wolverine’s Critical Damage bonuses.

Special 1 - X-Slash

A savage take on Wolverine’s signature X-Slash.

- This attack Enrages Wolverine for 4 seconds.
    - This attack has +50% Critical Damage if Wolverine was already Enraged.

Special 2 - Primal Rage

No words, just teeth and claws.

- If Wolverine is Enraged, this attack is Unblockable.
    - Each hit carves through the enemy’s armor with a 20% chance, reducing Armor by 33% for 7 seconds.

Special 3 - Kill Frenzy

RRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

- This attack Enrages Wolverine for 12 seconds and gets +100% Attack.
    - If Wolverine was already Enraged, this attack inflicts Bleed, dealing 1622.5 damage over 9 seconds.

Dev note: The Special 3 could start off like the original Wolverine’s but then he could jump off screen with the opponent and throw back debris (and maybe blood) like Sentinel’s Special 3.

The weapon x targets thing wasn’t really that good. I don’t really think it’s necessary for the champ, but regardless if he had it or not his sig ability would still grant him persistent charges.
  • Sunspot
    Mutant
    #Offensive: Damage Over Time #Hero #X-Men #X-Force #Size: M

Health - 14,367
    Attack - 1,339
    Critical Rating - 18%
    Critical Damage - 211%
    Block Proficiency - 60%
    Armor - 3%

Passive

- Sunspot’s all-black form is the optimal surface for solar absorption, increasing all power gain by 50%**.

** depends on sig levels

Passive

- Sunspot both generates 6% max power per second and takes 0 Incinerate damage while either suffering from an Incinerate debuff or while the opponent has Aura of Incineration active.
    - Passively fill 1 bar of power every 7 seconds, but gain 50% less power from landing hits and being struck.
    - Power gain rate from landing hits and being struck is fixed and cannot be modified except by Power Lock.
    - Gain up to 1339 Attack based on stored power.
    - Sunspot has up to 100% Coldsnap resistance based on stored power and is immune to Frostbite.

Dev note: Sunspot takes no Coldsnap damage at two or more bars of power.

When Struck

- Damage from attacks that inflict Incinerate is capped at 5% of Sunspot’s max health, and grants him 15% max power instantly.

Heavy Attacks

- 100% chance to inflict Incinerate, dealing up to 5356 energy damage based on stored power over 7 seconds. This effect also removes perfect block chance and block proficiency by 50% while it’s active.
    - Inflicting Incinerate through this ability drains 50% of Sunspot’s current power.

Dev note: The animation for the heavy should be the same as the Hood’s heavy, but with a bigger blast of fire.

Special Attacks

- Concussive blasts of solar radiation have a 100% inflict Concussion, reducing ability accuracy by 20% for 7 seconds.

Special 1

- This attack suffers 50% less Attack, but deals 100% bonus energy damage that ignores all enemy block proficiency and armor.
    - 100% chance to inflict Incinerate, dealing 1339 energy damage over 5 seconds. This effect also removes perfect block chance and block proficiency by 50% while it’s active

Special 2

- The intensity of the solar radiation from this attack inflicts Poison even through the enemy’s block, dealing 1004 direct damage over 7 seconds, reducing the effectiveness of healing effects by 30% while it’s active.
    - 100% chance to inflict Incinerate, dealing 2678 energy damage over 5 seconds. This effect also removes perfect block chance and block proficiency by 50% while it’s active

Special 3

- 100% chance to inflict Poison, dealing 1339 direct damage over 12 seconds, reducing healing effects by 30% while it’s active.
    - 100% chance to inflict Incinerate, dealing 5691 energy damage over 8 seconds. This effect reduces Perfect Block Chance and block proficiency by 50% while it’s active.

I didn’t put synergies on this one but there would be one with Red hulk, human torch (when he is released), and maybe Mephisto
  • I'm uncertain if this thread is appropriate for current champion improvements as it appears to be mostly new champion suggestion.
    This is a current mechanic/champion modification suggestion.

Looks as if there have been only a handful of suggestions involving EMP, so I will try here.

I think it would be great if the EMP described abilities in game (Winter Soldier, Stark enhanced Spider-man...) more accurately reflected the reality of EMP. It would be significantly more useful.

If it were retooled to have a stun effect on robotics, it would greatly increase the utility of Winter Soldier, very least.

I realize this could be off-balancing for Spider-man, and additionally suggest that his "one shot" power drain be minimally decreased.

If I have incorrectly posted here, please let me know.
  • WolverineXWolverineX Posts: 42
    Sentry in the comics: intangible, immune to poisons, immune to the inverted commands of Emma Frost, ability to resuscitate (like Phoenix), it was so difficult to make these changes?
    Kabam,can you ad Shiklah to the game in October? Thanks
    Add*
  • There should be a Symbiote Spider-Man buff where when he fills a bar of power the symbiote brings out Peters dark side, giving him a Cruelty buff for so many seconds.

His sig ability could also increases crit rating by so much based on sig levels when the opponent suffers Weakness because the symbiote makes Peter fight dirtier.
  • Also on my Wolverine (Weapon X) post the event quest he is released in could have the Avengers finding a path of carnage in the first chapter, first quest, then in the second quest the X-men say that Wolverine went missing and all the damage was probably him, and then they spend the second chapter finding him. In the third chapter, either the first quest boss could be whoever refitted Wolverine with the Weapon X equipment and the second quest boss could be Wolverine or the other way around.
  • I think FantomeX should be added, he could have synergies with other X-Force members and he could have a passive called hallucination that gives his opponent a stun de-buff every so often. This is just a suggestion and I think he would be an awesome character. (Plus he should be mutant class)