**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help button/alliance help

Has anybody seen or know the rationale behind not having a help all/request help for all button?
Why does it need to be done singularly per champ?
Why is it in groups of 4 for alliance help?
Why does the help 4 button not work sometimes and I have to go through it singularly per request?

Wouldn't it be simpler to have a help all or request all button? Or is it purely a gimmick of kabam for us to spend units to regenerate the champ?

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    They tried it once before, it cause servers to crash or the game to lag way too much and become unplayable or something, hence they gave up on the idea.
  • Options
    PennsyltuckyPennsyltucky Posts: 63
    So just like every other update haha?
  • Options
    TanukiTalesTanukiTales Posts: 255 ★★
    So just like every other update haha?

Was about to say that.
  • Options
    PoolPool Posts: 117
    Why not reduce the refresh time and remove the help button?
  • Options
    PennsyltuckyPennsyltucky Posts: 63
    Smart idea. Didn't consider that. Would allow those that aren't part of an alliance to not have the perk of alliance benefits though
  • Options
    PoolPool Posts: 117
    Pool wrote: »
    Why not reduce the refresh time and remove the help button?

don't be stealin my loyalty points from me, champ, those invulnerability boosts don't grow on trees.

They can add other ways to get loyalty. Or increase loyalty in aw rewards. Add it in aq rewards. Calendar etc.
    I don't think there is anyone who wants to sit and press help for 1000 requests. Its just outdated function and need to be removed , improved or replaced in some way .
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    They tried it once before, it cause servers to crash or the game to lag way too much and become unplayable or something, hence they gave up on the idea.

Which is why any good programmer would throw those in the queue, and then push them out so as not to have all requests done at once. They could throttle it to 4 ever 30 secs if they wanted.

I suppose it could be said they don't want people hitting help, so they make it as tedious as possible.
  • Options
    玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    HELP button issue is untouchable in this game.

no matter what you say HELP button will always be there to annoy you, that's all I can say as a MCOC player.