**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Level Increase. DON’T JUST SCROLL PAST LETS HERE THAT FEEDBACK!

Summoner level increase from 60 to 100. With this increase let’s see some capacity increases as well for items and catalysts.

Bringing a level increase to our summoners could give us better builds due to adding access to more mastery points. Let’s say 1 more mastery point for every 5 levels. 65,70,75 etc for a max of 8 more mastery points.

Item & catalyst capacity. I would love to see a 100% increase in both so we could potentially carry double of what we are currently able to. Realistically I could see a 50% increase which wouldn’t be ideal but could definitely be a huge improvement.

These changes wouldn’t take allot on your end either Kabam. I’m almost certain that you would get nothing but positive feedback from this. Happy players are repeat players. I’ve been at level 60 for far too long almost 2 years it seems. Let’s get some easy changes that could make way for a huge improvement in the game. Thanks to everyone that took the time to read and give your feedback. Let’s get this some attention and maybe get a few needed changes into the game.

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Not the worst idea
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    I swear there was a thread about this created today ....
  • DareDvlDanDareDvlDan Posts: 84
    It's definitely time for this. With better AQ rewards than ever before, so many endgame resources more readily available, and so much more content to explore. It is absolutely time to bump the level cap. Everyone I know who is progressing in end game content has tons of items in overflow, a level cap increase would be exactly the right fix for this issue.
  • DjrbDjrb Posts: 17
    It is about time the level, mastery and capacity issue is looked at. Harder and Harder content keeps being released, but there is no way to make your overall profile stronger. If you look at the resources awarded for leveling up, they still give mastery reset tokens which have been Obsolete in the game for Long while now. There are masteries in the game that have never been implemented.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    I concur. Maybe not to 100 but at least 80. Give us something new to work towards with Act 6 coming.
  • TechonefortyTechoneforty Posts: 79
    While I agree the level cap along with inventory space needs to be increased, a jump to 100 seems unlikely. Like every other game that has level caps, if they do it, will probably be in either increments of 10 or 20 levels. I think a jump to 80 would be good. Add in around 5 more mastery points, 1 per 4 levels and between those levels, you can increase catalyst/item capacity. Players are definitely due for a level cap/inventory space increase. Players shouldn’t feel forced to use resources that are sitting in the overflow waiting to expire. Plus it’ll give players more incentive to keep going.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Just hit lvl 60 lol. I think this is a good idea for sure. Anywhere between a new level 80-100 would be awesome.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I think this is something we need. The amount of XP can be a drastic change but the level up rewards should be good as well.

Also I would think we should have a constant XP bar rewards system in this day and age. Most games with do level grinds do this. Where after max level you grind the XP bar to max and every time you fill it you get rewards.This could be cats/gold or even a special max level crystal with select rewards inside. Doesn’t have to be a lot just something for the XP we are always gaining and some reason to use these XP boosts we have other than item use.
    edited February 2019
    The one thing all summoners can agree on
  • UlfricFrostUlfricFrost Posts: 51
    Timone147 wrote: »
    I think this is something we need. The amount of XP can be a drastic change but the level up rewards should be good as well.

Also I would think we should have a constant XP bar rewards system in this day and age. Most games with do level grinds do this. Where after max level you grind the XP bar to max and every time you fill it you get rewards.This could be cats/gold or even a special max level crystal with select rewards inside. Doesn’t have to be a lot just something for the XP we are always gaining and some reason to use these XP boosts we have other than item use.
    I love this idea as well.

• SupermancaSupermanca Posts: 222
    Totally agree. Come on Kabam do the right thing.
  • GritabitGritabit Posts: 46
    edited February 2019
    Most games with level grinds do this. Where after max level you grind the XP bar to max and every time you fill it you get rewards.

Unpopular opinion: I think I would prefer this over raising the max level to 100. It provides a purpose for XP boosts that are frequently given out in Solo Crystals.

That being said, I would definitely like to see an increase to the inventory capacity, as well as a higher energy limit. I just think that raising the level cap by 40 levels would be a lot for people to grind out.
    John757 wrote: »
    I concur. Maybe not to 100 but at least 80. Give us something new to work towards with Act 6 coming.

Act 6 is what to work towards...

I’ll explain it for the ones out there that can’t comprehend. Most people that will be doing act 6 will be level 60. While working on act 6 it would be nice to use the xp boosts that have been rotting in our inventory to gain extra levels while doing act 6.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Been stuck on 60 for years. It's just lazy to not add levels and add capacity to our inventory. With the amount of resources it takes to rank up I can't open my t4cc crystals because I'm maxed out in 2 of them. Not gonna trade 3 for one as that's a slap in the face. Things need updated and revamped, but since we want it Kabam will NEVER do it. They do not listen do not care.

If no level increase then increase in our inventory is very much needed, and quite simply done.
  • TechonefortyTechoneforty Posts: 79

This also isn’t a bad idea. Blizzard does this for Diablo 3 where you hit max level and every level after is a Paragon level where you just gain more stats but for MCOC, we could gain some other rewards.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★

Yes, but not by him.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I personally would love the chance for a few more mastery points. love willpower but cant have that and 4 points in MD.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★

There was lol
    axelelf_1 wrote: »

Yes, but not by him.

All he had to do was reply

But on the bright side, hopefully kabam will respond and merge the threads when doing so
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    I’ve been at level 60 for far too long almost 2 years it seems. Let’s get some easy changes that could make way for a huge improvement in the game. Thanks to everyone that took the time to read and give your feedback. Let’s get this some attention and maybe get a few needed changes into the game.

I've been at level 60 since late 2016, 4 calendar years. Adding additional levels now would be akin to your bosses' boss calling you "Steve" many years ago at the company Christmas party and at every subsequent meeting, elevator ride, bump-into at the local Starbucks and office function, and you just deciding now in front of other management types that you want to yell "my name is MIIKE."

That ship sailed looong ago. Open up slots or add points via purchase of something or beating something, but additional levels? Naw, Steve.

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If they aren't going to remove the constant experience boosts from crystals they ought to raise the level cap. I'm not a game developer and I don't know if raising the cap would be bad for the game. I don't think it would but could be wrong. If, however, they are never going to raise it they need to update the crystals.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    What's the point of releasing Act 6 if they are not increasing the level cap?
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I tried of having to choose between ranking up a crappy champ or losing my catalysts I’d love an inventory increase.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    we dont even need more mastery points (yes that would be nice but too much will unbalance the game)
    but larger inventory for cats,
    larger inventory for sig stones,
    larger invnetory for pots,
    larger inventory for boosts,
    some nice chunks of gold,
    maybe some t4b, t2am, t4cc for major lvels like 70, 75 80 wateva

they dont need to include masteries
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I’ve been level 60 since February 2016, I am diei g for them to increase levels, add more storage capacity mastery points ect....

Hopefully with act 6 they increase to level 70 but I’m not holding my breath
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 494 ★★★
    What's the point of releasing Act 6 if they are not increasing the level cap?

They released Act 5 and same issue existed.
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    I agree. Also it would be nice to increase that ISO inventory capacity. 45 max capacity is really absurd when we have 5-6* champs in game now.