**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant ultron drone fix

I posted about this on bugs and known issues. Can’t fight ultron drones. It appears it’s an issu with older iPhones specifically. Anyways, my post was removed. Anyone have any current info about if it’s being fixed or just known as a bug still?

Comments

• Emil_LimsonEmil_Limson Posts: 17
    I had the exact same problem. Reached a Drone on ambush in 2.3. Game crashed every time before I could even click fight. Submitted a ticket but couldn't get a proper response. Had to exit.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I had the exact same problem. Reached a Drone on ambush in 2.3. Game crashed every time before I could even click fight. Submitted a ticket but couldn't get a proper response. Had to exit.

There needs to be compensation given out for this @Kabam Miike for the lost items/units spent. There's no other content in the game that has this issue other than Variant so it isn't the player's fault.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Kennado wrote: »

There needs to be compensation given out for this @Kabam Miike for the lost items/units spent. There's no other content in the game that has this issue other than Variant so it isn't the player's fault.

There is.
    Is a device specific issue. It may never be fixed just like other if these.
    I myself have these specific issues for 4 years. As you can tell, it wasn't fixed yet
  • PiccoloSBCPiccoloSBC Posts: 103
    @will-o-wisp while I understand it is a device specific issue, Kabam can still try and hotfix it like they did with darkhawk (crashed on some devices). I think the new update in March might resolve the issue too, since it only started after the new update. I used my old android phone and variant worked perfectly compared to my iPhone 6.
    edited February 2019

There is.
    I myself have these specific issues for 4 years. As you can tell, it wasn't fixed yet

I've seen most of your responses regarding this issue and you've been of zero help regarding it. Please kindly, stfu and thank you.
    edited February 2019
    PiccoloSBC wrote: »
    @will-o-wisp while I understand it is a device specific issue, Kabam can still try and hotfix it like they did with darkhawk (crashed on some devices). I think the new update in March might resolve the issue too, since it only started after the new update. I used my old android phone and variant worked perfectly compared to my iPhone 6.

I agree. What's the most annoying thing is that it's bug related to a cutaway text/animation that most players don't even bother to read or care about. A simple fix is allowing the player to disable those annoying cutaway texts/animations. Most players dont even read that BS anyway.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Same problem
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★

There is.

I've seen most of your responses regarding this issue and you've been of zero help regarding it. Please kindly, stfu and thank you.

And you are wrong on that.
    I'm simply giving the answer you and everyone will get from anyone. "Known issue already. Spamming it won't help".
    In addition, I'm giving the possible outcome of it. It is true that It may never be fixed, regarding of how many times it's spammed on the forums. Talking with personal experience on it.
  • We're aware of this as an issue and are investigating it. Doing a quick search of the forums may assist in ensuring you don't spam the same topic after it has already been answered.
This discussion has been closed.