**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Variant Korg 3.3 tips?

spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
Dude is wrecking me, looking for some advice.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I’ve seen hypes solo him
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    I’ve seen hypes solo him

Really? On buffet that seems like a bad strategy. I tried with my 5/65 but the Regen was just too much.
    I’ve seen hypes solo him

Really? On buffet that seems like a bad strategy. I tried with my 5/65 but the Regen was just too much.

Yeah agreed. But I’ve seen it. I’ll get more details from the guy that showed me...
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    I used void. Restart until you get the solo on him
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    I soloed with Hyperion 5/65 . Its a long fight . U have to totally exhaust his shield first . Until then u will not be doing much damage but once all his shield are gone i.e. it never reforms, then u start chipping away . I think it took over 200 hits

And u have to solo in one fight otherwise he will be full again
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    Omega runs him over, same with dormammu on that node

You can’t use dormamu and omega red because of class restrictions
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★

That's impossible because you're restricted to cosmic and science champs.

I used Cap IW, never ever dex, block everything and hit him with a few sp2.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Thanks for the input guys. Guess I just need more practice against Korg. I'm pretty unfamiliar with him, but science/cosmic are my strongest champs.
    I’ve seen hypes solo him

My friend’s words...
    “Started with an sp3 to get my cosmic charges. Also saved sp3s at intervals on purpose to quickly clear his rock shield (so I can keep the high damage up) When it’s down, parry and heavy to build furies and drop sp1s like **** to burn him down and let despair help lower the buffet regen and be aggressive as I could. Took me about 15 try’s lol just backed out and went through electro again and again. Best I finished against electro was 48% health with void. Did it so many times I actually remember that lol”
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    QuikPik wrote: »

That's impossible because you're restricted to cosmic and science champs.

I used Cap IW, never ever dex, block everything and hit him with a few sp2.

This is how I did it with a 6* CapIW (undupped). I took off Dex as well to play it safe. Took 1 revive and I healed back to full to be safe. Push him to SP2 as much as possible, Parry-Heavy and let off some SP2s when his shield is down.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Whataduck wrote: »
    Dude is wrecking me, looking for some advice.

The Hood destroys him

Think you are missing the only can use science and cosmic champs part
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    I used Proxima. She can parry him without worrying about him shrugging it. Just parry, light x4, repeat. Fire specials when his rock shield is down.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »

That's too funny.. guess when someone doesn't know wtf they are talking bout.. it's best for them to STFU.. thanks for pointing that out..
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Lol I’m an idiot I forgot he was talking about variant 🤦‍♂️
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    I soloed with Hyperion 5/65 . Its a long fight . U have to totally exhaust his shield first . Until then u will not be doing much damage but once all his shield are gone i.e. it never reforms, then u start chipping away . I think it took over 200 hits

And u have to solo in one fight otherwise he will be full again

This is good to know. I didn’t realize until I went back and re-read his abilities after seeing this comment that his rock shield eventually stops reforming because he gets one less shield charge each time it reforms.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »

That's too funny.. guess when someone doesn't know wtf they are talking bout.. it's best for them to STFU.. thanks for pointing that out..

I can’t tell if your mad at me or them?
  • XN0nameXXN0nameX Posts: 39
    Quake style and you should be fine