**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Mutant Champion Should Get Buffed ?

Which Mutant Champion Should Get Buffed ? 100 votes

Old Man Logan
3%
Foxhero007doctorbThe_Watcher 3 votes
Colossus
37%
Hort4HotCarlosProxnameplasMabkaZuckFR33_HUG5PaulinodasilvJyotishkaCupidsimolazhiddenblizzardBruinsfan8510DaphboyPrimetime_769PaytoPlayColonaut123Mitchell35King_GarfMathking13KnightNvrEnding 37 votes
Deadpool [X-Force]
12%
Antony687DidzeeJim0172Sixshot1KennadoWerewrymMelkerlanneroBlackFreQuencyrataclansIBlueShiftIBlackJ4zzRehan010_ 12 votes
Deadpool
3%
Austin555555Sheer_ColdZombieZedd 3 votes
Magneto [Both]
39%
Timone147Darkstar4387belli300AxeCopFiremmmbanyasabiew78TendersquadSIlverProfessorManup456WhiteManAlCapone2727SlappapowGuzmaExHavokHammerbro_64axelelf_1TimrosRickybobby1YouconfusedScholia 39 votes
Cyclops [Both]
2%
Daredevi1Fan7Hellboyy9999 2 votes
Gambit
3%
CassyTawliUltimatesaber32 3 votes
Storm
1%
bm3epps 1 vote

Comments

• Ace_QuillAce_Quill Posts: 57
    Magneto [Both]
    Red Mags and Blue Cyclops.

Magneto is a premier villain in the franchise. I have neither so i really prefer red cyclops.
  • TanukiTalesTanukiTales Posts: 253 ★★
    Magneto [Both]
    I think Red Cyclops should get a complete re-work and give him a Phoenix Five based kit to separate him from Blue Cyclops, but the Magnetoes deserve buffs more.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    Magneto [Both]
    Magneto, most powerful but most underrated mutant in the game
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Colossus
    All of Above!
    - Would love to see a massive revamp to entire mutant class! Also instead of fullly reworking 2 champs game should do a beta for entire class (adding new synergies,diffrent play styles,(for ex. Quake play style would suit on storm like she should gain passive power through charging heavy n can dish out massive sp3 and have diffrent effects as per opponent's power bar like if they have 1 ,cause shock n armour break ,2 power bars shoud causes stun and shock , one or two new animations since they'll have lot of new ones in stick they can apply to old ones and make them feel diffrent)
    - Colossus should be able to stack upto 10 armours via spamming his heavy,like charging heavy gains 1 armour of x duration n if he lands it he has chance to convert it to permanent increasing his organic armour by X amount causing diffrent effects on his basic combo.
    - 1+ he can cause stun on specials for x sec.
    - 3+ cause concussion reducing ability by x and for X sec. on specials
    - 5+ reduce their fury and regen potency by x %
    - 7+ Gain 1 unbreakable charge on Specials (max stack 2)
    - 9+ Cause Armour break of X amount n X sec on opponent on every specials
    - At 10 armours immune to stun
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Colossus
    Colossus should be looked at first. Then Magneto, second.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Venom+Carnage Beta was september and buffs went live october.

She-Hulk+Spidey Gwen Beta last week and buffs likely go live in march.

Come July likely will be beta for whoever then august live buff
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    Colossus is my favourite Marvel superhero, so I'm a bit biased here. But then again, Colossus has been a meme for so long, he has to be top priority. I think the Magneto's are a close second.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Magneto [Both]
    Magneto and colossus
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Deadpool [X-Force]
    Any garbage mutants in the six star crystal.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Magneto [Both]
    Can’t pick they all need a little love...

But colossus probably needs it the most.

Magneto though is most deserving as he should be a top mutant champ not garbage tier.
  • LD_Studios97LD_Studios97 Posts: 165
    Colossus
    I don't even mind x pool deadforce