**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does anyone else do this?

So, each time there’s a monthly EQ, I try to use only Rank 1 3 Stars for the heroic mode for: (1) a challenge and (2) a chance to learn and play with champions that aren’t on my typical questing Squad. It’s a way for me to enjoy what would otherwise be a one hit match with my 4 and 5 stars.

Does anyone else do this?

Does anyone else do this? 161 votes

Nope - I breeze through it with my regular champs or auto play it
60%
ArcDeAngelusVdh2008RagamugginGunnerSiliyoChadhoganHaji_SaabDarkstar4387FreakydmostlyharmlessnxNigFrostybenshbLosspikAxeCopFireNikskinizuffySIlverProfessorHugeBeanGigantor1357R34K 98 votes
Yep - I do the same thing
21%
bloodyCainTendersquadngray13adqqedfyvrDrownedGodLe_Marv_8SpeedbumpTheVyrusSlappapowcerealRonny_username7312Priyansh7axelelf_1MelkerlanneroSDAATRDRTONodude78Manar198xVoltolos 34 votes
What? I don’t even play heroic mode - it’s not worth my time
18%
DrZolaHotCarlosTrimbobTerraBUZZdog3000nameplasDarkrider05Dean9300450Greifmaster911OrcDovahkiinCoachiditeJohnLocke117Spurgeon14TKS87TawliMitchell35IBlueShiftISilentKissThe_Boss9ZombieZedd 29 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yea i sometimes like to play lower difficulties with champs i like that i only have as 3*s
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Good idea
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    I'm not suicidal to do at with any rank 3stars
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I still use 4* but those at lower rank to earn points for 22H Hero Use event.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Yeah i'll play my 2* and 3* champs for heroic and lower, it's fun to do as I don't grind arena very much so it gives a chance to play with more of your roster.
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    I like fighting with my low Korg with full synergies and Ghost Wasp Antman
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    I auto play heroic while I'm at work and can't do fights that require effort.
  • Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    Sometimes the easier EQs feel more balanced that the 'Uncollected' difficulty. Playing it with non-regular 4*s and 3*s make things more enjoyable, especially when experimenting on synergies and using 'new' champs.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Yeah I like to play with different champs from time to time. It also helps me decide which new 4*s I wanna rank up first.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    I use my 3*s for master 1 through 2.1. I’ll usually throw a 4/55 in there just in case.
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    I do this with newly introduced champs because I never get them as a 4*. That beung said, Captain Beardo is a champ that I can't wait to have as a higher tier than a 3*. 3 armor breaks, maxed kinetic charges, and his heavy fury on an SP2 does around 14k as a maxed 3*. Killer champion.
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Nah. Who's got time to use 3 stars in heroic. Time would be better spent in Arena.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I, usually,, use my R1-3 4* to do heroic.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Nope. Autoplay everything from easy to master chapter 1-2 with R4/5s and 6*s. Free units and resources.
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    Since Marvel Insider now awards points for completing Beginner, Normal, and Heroic, I just grind through all three with appropriate level Champs. Keeps it fresh and I get to play with synergies.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If it was summer and I had literally nothing better to do, sure. But I don’t and it isn’t so yeah Domino will continue to MLH combo them to death
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Arham1 wrote: »
    Nah. Who's got time to use 3 stars in heroic. Time would be better spent in Arena.

ha arena
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    DrownedGod wrote: »
    Heroic is still worth it for the t4b and 5 star shards. Just sayin'

T4 basic are super easy to come by, and it’s only 1k 5* shards for lots of energy.
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    Yep. I do it too. It gives me a chance to play with champs I don't have higher star version of in quest. I get to learn their abilities myself too for when I pull higher versions of the champ
  • What? I don’t even play heroic mode - it’s not worth my time
    Master And Not-Collected 100%, the rest down I only conclude, but even so I'm going to test this idea. Some Champions I usually testo on LOL or RDL