**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How would you change the Arena System?

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
Just curious :) (and I hope there's a change coming)

Comments

• RustyWarRustyWar Posts: 40
    edited February 2019
    This is true I suppose.. arena might be too far gone to fix it that way now

How about top 20% and people in the top 20% cant enter round 2
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    lower the refresh time for 5* 6* champs to 3hr n 4hr respectively since 4* refreshes at 2hr so 7hr looks ott.
  • The_Stig9684The_Stig9684 Posts: 42
    Could do a difficulty setting that rewards more points, let's be honest the Arena AI are frittatas. Should be able to scale difficulty from Beginner to War AI.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Introduce brackets, either by join date, prestige or some other metric it’s ridiculous to have people that have been in the game for 6-8months competing against 4 year veterans, guys with 100+ 5* and 20+ 6* against guys with a handful of 5*.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Also remove the 3x multiplier and just keep upping the health and attack of team put a timer 1,2,3 minutes whatever and keep going until you lose a series and start over again.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    RustyWar wrote: »
    Get rid of the champ refresh system... that will lower the 5* scores and it will shorten the gap between the regular people and the whales.

And make it % based not top 150 or what ever it is

😂 lmao..this would never happen because Kabam is about you buying and spending units
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Eliminate rank rewards and move to milestones.

1m points for 3* Featured champ
    2.5m for 4* Basic
    6m for 4* Featured
    15m for 5* Featured

I fear that would be a little too easy for some players. Then if they get some God Tier champs then, they would be able to clear content easier, and the system would break.
  • Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Eliminate rank rewards and move to milestones.

1m points for 3* Featured champ
    2.5m for 4* Basic
    6m for 4* Featured
    15m for 5* Featured

I fear that would be a little too easy for some players. Then if they get some God Tier champs then, they would be able to clear content easier, and the system would break.

Then get Kabam to ask the community how good the champ is and they can change the cutoff for him; So IP would go for 10 mil and Ægon would go for 50 mil, for example
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    1. Add Basic 5* arena... it’s time
    2. Make top 300 in featured 5* Arena
    3. A node system for easier or harder fights. I.e. 2.5 multiplier for and easy node (slumber, etc), 3x for medium (Bane, Coward, etc) and 3.5x for hard nodes (Mighty Charge, Brawl, etc)
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Integrate Arenas with solo dungeons.

• MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    i wouldnt.
    getting the champ from arena needs to be a hard thing to do.
    cant have every second person getting the champs from arena cus.
    everyone complains that stronger accounts get the champs and get further and further ahead. well actuallly they dont.
    an account that has 50 5* at r3 is no further infron than an account that has 100 5* at r3.
    you cant use that many champs.

its not kabams fault arena scores are too high.
    its only the fault of the players who decide to grind insane amounts to get them.
    making top 300 get 5* wont really lower the cut off much at all. it just means more people will push themselves more as they feel they have a shot now.

what kabam need to do is infact keep cracking down on arena bots.
    making a 5* basic arena may not be a bad idea but maybe not just yet.
    i think in another 6 months to 1 year a 6* featured and a 5* basic may be welcome.

the crystal cornucopia arenas however need a revamp.
    more milestones.
    crystals containing rare 2*.
    something that will entice peeps to do them.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    MaatMan wrote: »
    i wouldnt.
    getting the champ from arena needs to be a hard thing to do.
    cant have every second person getting the champs from arena cus.
    everyone complains that stronger accounts get the champs and get further and further ahead. well actuallly they dont.
    an account that has 50 5* at r3 is no further infron than an account that has 100 5* at r3.
    you cant use that many champs.

its not kabams fault arena scores are too high.
    its only the fault of the players who decide to grind insane amounts to get them.
    making top 300 get 5* wont really lower the cut off much at all. it just means more people will push themselves more as they feel they have a shot now.

what kabam need to do is infact keep cracking down on arena bots.
    making a 5* basic arena may not be a bad idea but maybe not just yet.
    i think in another 6 months to 1 year a 6* featured and a 5* basic may be welcome.

the crystal cornucopia arenas however need a revamp.
    more milestones.
    crystals containing rare 2*.
    something that will entice peeps to do them.

Uncollected cornucopia gmc shards....that's the direction I want

that would certainly be a nice addition.
    i personally am a collector sowould love to see rare 2*.

how bout this.
    more milestones.

Crystal splash gives rare 2* crystals, collector crystals
    Crystal cornucopia gives GMC shards
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    I want 2* collector crystals
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Rework sunday arenas, because they are waste of time at the moment and if it's not too much to ask for, I would also like to see an actual tier4 class catalyst crystal as reward from tier4 class catalyst arena, instead of the current garbage crystal from it that has only some slip chance to drop t4cc. All remaining arenas are ok imo
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Stop the cheating permanently instead of temporarily and then it starts up again.
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    edited February 2019
    add T2alpha Arena
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    edited February 2019
    1 vs 1 Arena add real fight between 2 real players.
  • Easy- Instead of brackets based on age of account, make them based on progression titles. This adds major incentive to exploring story content, beating bosses (Spending energy refills and revives) and adding more weight to those progression titles. Higher milestones and larger pools for rewards, and add a different hierarchy for rewards. The drop off from gaining a 5* featured champ to getting 2k 5* shards is crazy. My solution to this is to add featured hero shards to arena rank rewards where we can purchase Featured hero crystals for a set amount of shards and tier that with progression. You could make these featured shard crystals run alongside the 3rd release of GMC crystals (One week before addition to basic pool).
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    This is a very good question hopefully the powers that be are listening

I would have something like every 10 rounds you get a challenge fight that gives you bonus shards toward a champ after 30 challenge fights you unlock the champ, but if you lose any challenge fights you start over.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Easy- Instead of brackets based on age of account, make them based on progression titles. This adds major incentive to exploring story content, beating bosses (Spending energy refills and revives) and adding more weight to those progression titles. Higher milestones and larger pools for rewards, and add a different hierarchy for rewards. The drop off from gaining a 5* featured champ to getting 2k 5* shards is crazy. My solution to this is to add featured hero shards to arena rank rewards where we can purchase Featured hero crystals for a set amount of shards and tier that with progression. You could make these featured shard crystals run alongside the 3rd release of GMC crystals (One week before addition to basic pool).

This is... really good.