**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should kabam bring back rank down tickets?

CabassCabass Posts: 3
edited July 2017 in General Discussion

Should kabam bring back rank down tickets? 63 votes

Yes
53%
ArtOfKhaosWARICK99JOHNOSA1995HeartlessOKAYGangAntgeo1LosspikRexDeusDOLLMAN9SuperAljhonusername92847ShackLucashood123456Darkmagic1991BassamistaF4k3_GaM3rsolivagant56CabassWafflesalldayBuster 34 votes
No
46%
CoatHang3rLagmelongtimeGamerdanielmathGimli_SoGMEŦAPħҰSThe_OneDarkestDestroyerEb0ny-O-M4wMegaSkater67Noob_2yrsSwe_wolfisAppiedbrascoAddyosDeadbyrd9PlasmaKingAxeCopFireNikskiniwSWeaponX 29 votes

Comments

• LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Yes
    Yes bring them back on a unit deal I'll be sinking my units into that
  • CabassCabass Posts: 3
    Yes
    Please let the people have what they want @Kabam Miike
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    No
    Unless nerfs or changes happen
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    No
    jlbcsizb9af8.gif
  • WARICK99WARICK99 Posts: 44
    Yes
    Yes, a once in a blue moon special kind of thing. Because they were awesome.
  • AppieAppie Posts: 99
    No
    if nothing have changed and you've chosen the right champions to rank up theres no reason to have rank down tickets in the first place only for solo event's that's why they don't give them.
    No
    U guys want another nerf wave? Wanna nerf the current gods like they did with Sw, Ds, Bw and others? So that u can rank down the bad champs but oh! The good champs were already nerfed, who should i rank up now?! -_-
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    No
    Rank down tickets are just an excuse for poor rank up choices
  • A4_AwesomeA4_Awesome Posts: 73
    People they already said they will NOT bring back rank down tickets so this poll is already useless
    No
    Noobs
  • DOLLMAN9DOLLMAN9 Posts: 25
    Yes
    Forget everyone that said NO, they'll be the same people ranking down champs to benefit them.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    No
    DOLLMAN9 wrote: »
    Forget everyone that said NO, they'll be the same people ranking down champs to benefit them.

Well that's obvious. If they give rank down tickets I will modify my rooster just like everyone else.
    Thats why I don't want them back unless nerfs or changes happen. If so, I'll be happy to have them
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    Yes
    Yes, but in very limited quantities and not as a "nerf consolation prize" but as a way to help those who cannot readily obtain T4C to try out new champs/rank up newly acquired champs.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    No
    Should of made use of the original ones efficiently, they even added onto the original batch too so it's your own fault.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    No
    Antgeo1 wrote: »
    Yes, but in very limited quantities and not as a "nerf consolation prize" but as a way to help those who cannot readily obtain T4C to try out new champs/rank up newly acquired champs.

you can try out new champs from earning them in arena or when you receive the monthly 3* as a log in reward

mods, specifically kabam miike, have already said on numerous occassions that there are no plans to bring back RDTs anytime soon.

instead of creating new posts about the same subject every couple of days, which is spam, please comment on one of the many other posts that already exist.
  • LagmelongtimeLagmelongtime Posts: 86
    edited July 2017
    No
    Bringing back rank down is the same as asking for Kabam to nerf champs. So no.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Yes
    Maybe it could be a calendar reward on the 29th day so it's a hard 1-per-month limit

Heck it could even be JUST for the catalysts and not return your gold or ISO
  • SodapopheadSodapophead Posts: 24
    Don't just rank up a champ because you have them, rank them up because the champ deserves it. Than you won't have anything to complain about.
  • PlasmaKingPlasmaKing Posts: 105
    edited July 2017
    No
    bz0b20u5tvnl.gif

For crying out loud will you bunch of moaning noobs stop trying to change the game to cover your mistakes. Rank down tickets will only cause major issues and no benefit to anyone, as NO investment in anything will be pinned and poor alliance leadership and your own weak, or greedy choices, can be undone easily so you don't progress anything just rank down and up others. Learn the game, the principles it is based on and start thinking and acting strategically, I know of many who can rank r4 5* but are waiting until they have good ones and not rushing inappropriate champs up.
  • LagmelongtimeLagmelongtime Posts: 86
    edited July 2017
    No
    Don't just rank up a champ because you have them, rank them up because the champ deserves it. Than you won't have anything to complain about.

Except when Kabam nerfs them to a point that the champ no longer deserves the rank up... Hence the rank down ticket. DS is a great example.
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    edited July 2017
    Yes
    Its not about picking the right champs to rank.
    (As if, we could see the future & know which will/wont change)

Its about FREEDOM & CHOICE.

The freedom to choose, who to have,
    at what rank,
    & where to re-invest our EARNED resources