**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tier 3 Proving Grounds

1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
Ive done the mutant t3 proving ground around 9 seperate times between today and last week
I average 200 or so shards usually.

Why do these need to be so difficult to get? Then yall offer me to buy one after the board ends.
Back in the day they used to be really easy to get but at this rate the entire quest is totally useless.

On my main account i have those t3 crystals but on my new one i dont. So im stuck running this rip off of a quest. Why dont we get at minimum one for exploration? An ambush gives you 20 shards -- its 2800 to form one. Do you not see the disparity here?
But then after NINE runs i still haven't pulled a fully formed.
Why are these quests totally useless? Theyre the most rudamentary resources but are by far one of the most annoying to collect.

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Just buy the t3cc from the glory store instead. No need to waste energy on t3cc quest now
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Just buy the t3cc from the glory store instead. No need to waste energy on t3cc quest now

Ive been waiting for the mutant to show up and it hasent yet. Plus its cap 1/1 purchase limit.
    I need 3 to r2 a 5*

Also that doesnt adress the problem of proving grounds -- why even have the quest if its that useless.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    1_ShuNeu_1 wrote: »
    Ive done the mutant t3 proving ground around 9 seperate times between today and last week
    I average 200 or so shards usually.

Why do these need to be so difficult to get? Then yall offer me to buy one after the board ends.
    Back in the day they used to be really easy to get but at this rate the entire quest is totally useless.

On my main account i have those t3 crystals but on my new one i dont. So im stuck running this rip off of a quest. Why dont we get at minimum one for exploration? An ambush gives you 20 shards -- its 2800 to form one. Do you not see the disparity here?
    But then after NINE runs i still haven't pulled a fully formed.
    Why are these quests totally useless? Theyre the most rudamentary resources but are by far one of the most annoying to collect.

To actually answer your question, it's because there's no worth in it to Kabam to do so ... they've already got you "hooked" by feeding you easy tier 1 and tier 2 cats ... now that you are progressing, and need more stuff, they're now trying to get you to open your wallet by starving you of resources ...

It's a valid (if a bit underhanded) sales tactic ... *shrug*
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    How do you only average 200 or so fragments when you get a lil over 500 frags for full exploration each time?
    How do you only average 200 or so fragments when you get a lil over 500 frags for full exploration each time?

I mean the other times after exploration -- duh. Cmon use your head.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Dungeons actually give a good amount of fragments