**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ability to reorganize the "Fight" tab in game

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
A small adjustment that would make a lot of players happy would be the ability to customize their Fight Tab layout.

The standard Fight tab has been the same for as long as I can remember:
  • Quests (Story & Event)
  • Versus
  • Dungeons
  • Alliance Mode (AW/AQ)
For me, having the neither of two most prominent game modes I use (Event Quests & AW) outside the main view is annoying. I would love to move Dungeons out of the middle and off to the side since it is the least used mode.

*Side request would be to have Dungeons minimized as the default. Why is this an expandable tab? Make it like Arena and click to enter.

And then the Event Quests has been
  • Monthly EQ
  • Special Event (i.e. Cap Marvel, Deadpool, etc)
  • Variant
  • Daily Class Catalyst
  • Proving Grounds
  • RTTL
  • LOL
  • ROL
Once something is completed (like the Special events) or something that I have no intention of attempting for a while (like Variant) it would be nice to move it out of the way. Let us determine what we want "front & center".

I wouldn't mind the new events defaulting to the front to indicate they've been added, but let us move them out of the way if we want.

Comments

• Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    I definitely agree with moving dungeons from the center and can't understand why it is automatically expanded all the time. Minor gripe, but it is very annoying.