**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should be the first 5* I take to rank 4?

I am uncollected but haven't started 5.3 yet

Who should be the first 5* I take to rank 4? 78 votes

Corvus (unawakened)
38%
danielmathDrZolaSnizzbarCELEZETimone147Raganatorjojodeth101Anurag1606DarthHaasSixshot1KennadoSuperSam57WrathfulRavenBirdReynoldsTawliWabobaspaceoctopusiRetr0IBlueShiftIThe_Boss9 30 votes
Medusa (unawakened)
12%
abiew78SpiderCoolsRepto23Colonaut123ShinobiGuyNoob2435SmashBlackJ4zzCardiganBlueanakinwy 10 votes
Gwenpool (unawakened)
2%
HeroBoltsyFoxhero007 2 votes
Archangel (awakened)
43%
DNA3000FreakydTendersquadngray13NEO_mr_AndersonHendrossaxelelf_1GillidafJosegee2321CAPTMAVTKS87AssumedNameIngi_Freyr1975sbdjdkTechonefortyGustavo20SociopathMegaGalacticMaldroit2Aleor 34 votes
Killmonger (unawakened)
0%
Morningstar (unawakened)
0%
Emma frost (unawakened)
1%
Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 1 vote

Comments

• BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Medusa (unawakened)
    In my opinion Corvus can quickly become useless in a fight after his charges get finished and will no longer have his Dmg nor his immunities to bleed, shock and coldsnap. Medusa on the other hand is really good for some of those long fights where the every enemy has at least 77K health (Act 5, Uncollected, RTTL, ROL,LOL) and can be even be an MVP in AW, but at the end of the day this is a game so if love playing with Emma Frost or even korg then Rank them up instead. :smile:
  • Archangel (awakened)
    Lots of good choices there and at the end of the day the champ you rank up should be the one you will play the most and best fills in your needs, whatever those are. But without more information, I'd probably go AA. In my opinion he has one of the best track records against tough bosses. If it bleeds AA can kill it, and it it bleeds and is vulnerable to poison AA is usually one of the top choices to kill it. A significant percentage of the content out there is not bleed immune, not poison immune, and not stun immune, and these things are basically AA-fodder.
  • TawliTawli Posts: 67
    Corvus (unawakened)
    Missed that AA, you should go for AA
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    Medusa (unawakened)
    Medusa, more all round good damage, then AA, then Corvus.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Medusa (unawakened)
    These days, it is all about the armor break and Medusa can deliver plenty of those.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Corvus (unawakened)
    I wouldn’t do Medusa until she’s duped
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Corvus (unawakened)
    I missed AA, he's crazy valuable for 5.3 and 5.4, especially awakened. Mine was unawakened and he carried me at r4
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Corvus (unawakened)
    Archangel will always have use, but his utility has been affected somewhat since the meta has been catered to counter Blade (and bleed). I would personally go with Corvus.
  • Medusa (unawakened)
    Medusa will come in handy when you face ultron in 5.4
  • Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    edited February 2019
    Archangel (awakened)
    Corvus is going to have -50% attack for 5.3

I would rather do a Sabretooth if you had him because he can nullify the -50% attack with some passive furies, but from this: AA.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Medusa (unawakened)
    5.3 gave me trouble for a long time but i ended up solving the problem by putting 4* r2 Blackbolt and Karnak for the synergies. The 25% attack at the start of each fight gives you back a good amount of attack so you dont need to worry about the class
  • AntSeekAntSeek Posts: 12
    Thank you all for the awesome answers! I think I am gonna go with the votes and rank up archangel. I have 4 more tier 2 alphas and will decide between corvus and medusa as soon as I get more tier 4 catalysts. Most likely to rank up medusa based on your comments.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Corvus (unawakened)
    If ya need war offense!

AA close second