**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No consistency in how buffs v passives work.

MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
Dorms sig ability causes degen when a buff expires.
So why does it cause degen when IMIW passive armor expire?
Medusa cant prevent it via armor shatter as it is an ability not a buff.

CAPIW stops unstoppable buffs, but cannot stop aspect of war as it is a passive ability.

Why does dorm treat passive abilities the same as buffs yet others do not?
It makes no sense and is very misleading as dorm clearly says “buffs”

This needs to be fixed for consistency across abilities.

Either dorm needs to only work on buffs,
His description needs to change to say all abilities,
Or other champs abilities need to treat buffs and passives the same.

It is hard to know who can do wat to who when buffs and passives are treated differently everywhere by everyone

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit can someone look into this.

i2tb56c3ujz6.jpeg

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    But Dorm doesn’t cause degen when IMIW’s armor expires...
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    Well i was just fighting dorm in the EQ.
    The only thing active on me was an armor.
    When it expired i got degen.
    edited February 2019
    The only other thing it could have been was a potential buggy interaction with the passive degen caused by the brute force node.

Cant be assed running the UC again to find out.
    But yeah it was brute forece node dorm in the eq and i had not yet even caused dexterity.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Like other's said ...
    The distinction between buffs and passive abilities is very clear in the game.

Having said that, that interaction shouldn't had happen. I know it doesn't for me, don't know why it should for you (taking in fact you said it yourself, that you didn't triggered dexterity).

So unless it happens to someone else and we have a proof of it (video if possible), we can't give you a proper answer or investigate the case here
    Like other's said ...

Having said that, that interaction shouldn't had happen. I know it doesn't for me, don't know why it should for you (taking in fact you said it yourself, that you didn't triggered dexterity).

So unless it happens to someone else and we have a proof of it (video if possible), we can't give you a proper answer or investigate the case here

and yeah sometimes bugs happen.
    maybe it is a bad interaction with the degen on the node.
    i dunno.
    maybe i jumped the gun a bit but it really caught me by surprise when i began to degen.
    it was only one fight in a quest that i never have to do again so wateva.
    i will just keep my eye out for it in the future.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    MaatMan wrote: »
    Like other's said ...

i dunno.
    maybe i jumped the gun a bit but it really caught me by surprise when i began to degen.

If you’re very sure it’s the passive armors, then duel a Dorm with IMIW. Confusion solved.
    xNig wrote: »
    MaatMan wrote: »
    Like other's said ...

i dunno.

If you’re very sure it’s the passive armors, then duel a Dorm with IMIW. Confusion solved.

i did which is why i said maybe it was a bad interaction between the node.
    and also why i said maybe i jumped the gun abit.

still very confused as to what happened