**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

As far as 4* Mutants go...

Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,782 ★★★★★
The question is about X-23 (unduped), whom I have at R3/30. While I also have (awakened) Archangel at 5/50 and (awakened) Domino at 4/40 (going to 5/50 in the next days), does it really worth spending resources to upgrade X-23 to a higher rank...? I could take her to 4/40 soon, but beyond that it will take a long time.

I have done Act 4 100% (starting Act5 in the next month, hopefully), RTTL at 4.1 and nothing else from permanent content. Also, as a regenerating champ I do not have really any other, except from an (awakened) Guillotine.

Thanks for any feedback / opinions.

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I personally really enjoy using X-23. However I got lucky in my early 5* pulls and got her as a 5* so it was a no brainer to rank her up to R3 right away. She is probably worth a R4 as a 4* but I wouldn’t take her any higher. Her bleeds shred and her regen gives her enough sustainability to be able to clear lanes.
  • TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    I have x-23 as a 5s she went to R4 as my second champ to R4 after Magik both unduped at the time of ranking up. Never regretted it for a moment.

But as you have 2 champs in the mutant class soon ... so it also depends on who you have in other classes ... if you got other good healers or dot champs ... she could be less valuebel for your personal roster ...
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    The real question is not if it's worth it, but if you can make it worth it. Say if you can use that x23 to 100% uncollected, then you will make it worth it, but if you won't ever clear any content with her other than you would clear anyway without her, then not worth it.
  • Sabretooth is a better fit for Act 5, do you have him? But X23 would be great for saving units.. definitely worth rank 4 if you don’t have Blade duped.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,782 ★★★★★
    Sabretooth is a better fit for Act 5, do you have him? But X23 would be great for saving units.. definitely worth rank 4 if you don’t have Blade duped.

Funny you mention him, because I do have him as well, at 4/40 (anawakened). And yes, I do also have KM for Sabre, duped at 4/40 waiting for his turn to get maxed out. Also, yes, Blade duped and maxed out as well.

I know, choices, choices, right...?