**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Slumber Node not applying power lock

Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
I Have noticed in Dungeons when choosing to keep the slumber node that when i enter the fight, the enemy is not power locked and will still generate power when being hit.

Perhaps others have noticed this too ?

Either this is bugged and not working as intended or the description is incorrect and the opponent is only stunned for the first 15 seconds and thus needs to be amended.

Comments

• Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Who was your opponent?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    It can also be an interacting with the pacify mastery
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    It can also be an interacting with the pacify mastery

But it shuldt do that also im dont like blade Can shurt Down suvside mastry. But oh Well.
  • Options
    my opponent was magic so there wasn't any tenacity or shrugging off mechanic. The pacify mastery reduces the chance for abilities to activate and so should not affect a power lock debuff. I was also using blade but again the power lock should not affected by his danger sense. But i have noticed this a few times with different champions on this node.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    I reported this issue in Feb but still not been fixed or seems like it was noted down as a bug that needs fixing, so bumping this again.