**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Auto Evade

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
Has it done more harm or good for you/the game? If more harm, should it be removed?

Auto Evade 50 votes

More harm, yes remove
30%
SiliyoGoogleplexianLvernon15QuantumBobPaulinodasilvPanchulon21cx23433Cranky_TrumpJChanceH9LordNeoShadownamezmonomuggSérgio_321ThatGrootGrootpotato_salad 15 votes
More good, don’t remove
70%
GamerSkeleton777Haji_SaabadqqedfyvrPatchie93OrcDovahkiinJeryG8terSceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsCassyHammerbro_64Priyansh7Duke_SilverJohnLocke117CupidWicket329rcm2017DarthPhalJustapilgrimColonaut123 35 votes

Comments

• monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    More harm, yes remove
    i think spiderman stark enhanced has been the best performance for autoevade though
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    More good, don’t remove
    It is not about harm or not, it is about the correct translation of the comics. A Spider-Man without Spider-Sense is only half a Spider-Man. Same thing with Nightcrawler's BAMF or Daredevil's radar senses. What I don't like are Evade champions who are not comic-wise. Wasp didn't really require an Evade + Shock mechanism, it just pisses me off when it happens. But overall, Kabam hit the mark so I would say more good than harm.

PS i'm more worried about all these Unstoppable and Unblockable popping up everywhere.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    More harm, yes remove
    It's the auto-evade, then immediately hit you that I don't like
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    More harm, yes remove
    It's the auto-evade, then immediately hit you that I don't like

This is what inspired me to create this post. This bug has been around for years. Sure, more champions have been given True Strike or even the ability to completely shut it down for a while like Iceman and Venom, but I think the mechanic should be removed
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    More good, don’t remove
    A necessary aspect of the game for sure.