**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New message

The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
Check off act 3, and the letter R in elder language kekn5ei1gt3v.png

Comments

• Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    Ok, now that we know that the symbols spell, it's time for the next question:

Who's the person speaking?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Ethier Collector or Carina.

Maybe even Deadpool

Ethier Collector or Carina.

Maybe even Deadpool

Idk, I don't think Collector will call himself out; he's an elder as well. And Carina is trapped in crystals. It sounds more like someone with a superiority complex.
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    I’m really sorry I’m such a noob but... who’s Carina?
    edited February 2019
    Sheer_Cold wrote: »

Collector's daughter trapped in a crystal-like statue. She became like that when the Collector and the Grandmaster first discovered the Battlerealm.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★

Carina is the reason we are even in the contest
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

Collector's daughter trapped in a crystal-like statue. She became like that when the Collector and the Grandmaster first discovered the Battlerealm.

Incorrect if you watched the cut scene after Aegon/Champions EQ you would've seen Aegon used the power of his belt to restore her
    edited February 2019
    Patchie93 wrote: »

Incorrect if you watched the cut scene after Aegon/Champions EQ you would've seen Aegon used the power of his belt to restore her

Oh, really? Didn't know that.

I was busy grinding for Scorponok in the other game to finish the event quest, lol.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★

All I know is that this carina chick is gonna drive the youtubers wallets empty trying to beat her first go😂
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It says out with the old (elders/maestro) calls them "old men" like this person has a superiority complex or is bitter to some degree... logic would say thanos except he kinda got stoned (see what i did there?) So its probably Ægon or Carina. It does sound incredibly condescending so I feel like it could really be someone else tho....(I was thinking Apocalypse, but he is the definition of old...maybe they are just sticking to the "new" thing because Carina is a daughter and still technically pretty young
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    The_Boss9 wrote: »

All I know is that this carina chick is gonna drive the youtubers wallets empty trying to beat her first go😂

Not correct. The youtubers gets donations, no worry, their wallets are full. ;)
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    It says out with the old (elders/maestro) calls them "old men" like this person has a superiority complex or is bitter to some degree... logic would say thanos except he kinda got stoned (see what i did there?) So its probably Ægon or Carina. It does sound incredibly condescending so I feel like it could really be someone else tho....(I was thinking Apocalypse, but he is the definition of old...maybe they are just sticking to the "new" thing because Carina is a daughter and still technically pretty young

could be Silver Surfer as from last months EQ we see his is travelling across the battlerealm and in time and would know more than anyone.
  • TwinTTowersTwinTTowers Posts: 25
    Galactus ? That would be cool.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    how about grandmaster? these bitter words can only be spoken by him

But he's an Elder as well, so it's unlikely.

The grandmaster was the main character of act 5, doubtful that he’s the main character of act 6 as well.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    John757 wrote: »
    The speaker is Howard The Deadpool

Or dead duck.

Or dead duck.

3o12g1tczgm1.jpg
    Who’s ready for act 6!!
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    I'm getting impatient, I just an announcement already 😂
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    The speaker is blade. He took over the contest a while ago
    Crkwest said:

I'm getting impatient, I just an announcement already 😂

Same lol

The speaker is blade. He took over the contest a while ago

Act 6 boss: golden blade

The_Boss9 wrote: »

Not correct. The youtubers gets donations, no worry, their wallets are full. ;)

One word: demonetization