**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on the new 6* featured

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
I’m gonna be honest it seems horrible not worth the 5k extra shards at all your thoughts?

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    Kabam, good looking out. By making the crystal insultingly trash, you’re supporting my goal to save 6-star shards until after Cyber Monday unit deals and not spend anything else on this game.
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    Such a "Richard's term of endearment" move from kabambc now they will be able to cycle cyclops forever in featured crystals, now i see why @Kabam Miike said he is effective
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    very underwhelming
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,153 ★★★★★
    I certainly wouldn't bother with that featured crystal.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I would be happy with around 10 of them, and a couple more would be ok. Just too many that need their sig ability to be truly useful though. I'll keep opening the basics.
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    There is a lot of trash in that there crystal.
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_A5LjCbPWk

Does it make someone happy to make both cyclops in the 6* crystals for the community?

Certainly makes me feeling more crappy with my bad pulls. Now there's a higher chance for a 3-4 month savings for a 6* to be an awful pull
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Like I don’t mind them not adding the insane god tiers but add some cool champs such as x23 venom etc

Domino is already in and so is Corvus. No point in holding back now. Who else is left that’s more god tier than that unduped?
  • Kobster84 wrote: »
    I’m gonna be honest it seems horrible not worth the 5k extra shards at all your thoughts?

I wouldn't pull that crystal, but that's fine. There are players that will, and for every single champ in that crystal there will be players perfectly happy with pulling them. Yes, even Cyclops. Just sit it out and wait for the next one if this one isn't doing it for you.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I think as is the case with all Crystals, there will be Champs in them that people don't want. It's inevitable in a random system such as RNG. Otherwise, it defeats the purpose of having random pulls. Consequently, if it were a Crystal comprised of God Tier Champs, people would still categorize a preferred-pull list. The job with decision making is to gauge whether the odds of pulling what we want are worth the risk of pulling what we don't want. I think that's a step that's often overlooked because many people pull for what they hope to get alone.
    I know but bar the featured champs they are adding basically all bad champs
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Kobster84 wrote: »

I wouldn't pull that crystal, but that's fine. There are players that will, and for every single champ in that crystal there will be players perfectly happy with pulling them. Yes, even Cyclops. Just sit it out and wait for the next one if this one isn't doing it for you.

I’m just annoyed as outside of the featured champs no good champs are being added as of late and then the bad champs come into the basic I don’t mind they can’t have every champ being god tier but in the past 3 featured crystals I’d say modok from this is the only good 6* to be added
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    In reality the additions outside of featured champs in the previous and the new 6* featured are starting to make the potentially of going for a feature higher in the future(not this feature for sure).

It’s been a lot of trash champs being added to the 6* crystals outside of the features. The basic is going to be overly flooded with feast or famine at this rate by fall once all this feature and likely given the trend the next one run their course.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Yep. Definitely not worth 5* and definitely a good way of maling people quit when they get those cyclops,rhinos,CW bp and lot more! I dnt knw shy they hate their own player base so much!!! They have repeatedly done stuff knowing its horribly wrong thing to do! And i am surprised so many here keep defending instead of asking for a better system that doesn't crash or atleast doesn't involve player being in tears after working towards something for months!
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    My issue is how trash both versions of cyclops are, and yet they’ve now added both versions of cyclops.

But don’t worry, everyone just sit nicely and don’t voice your complaints, in the next featured crystal they’ll add white magneto, that way you can get not 1, but 2 different magnetos, to go with your 2 versions of cyclops

There's going to be good and bad champs in every single crystal in this game, it's just how it works. The only thing I agree with out of all this childish crying going on about redclops, is that there are a ton of equivalent not great champs they could have added as opposed to adding basically a copy of a bad one
  • CyberShredderCyberShredder Posts: 32
    edited February 2019
    They added both versions of Cyclops so you could use one as an AW defender and the other as an attacker.
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    The crystal is hot garbage.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Won't ever waste 5k more shards on that kind of crystals anymore...
    last time it was a Daredevil 6* dupe...
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    They added both versions of Cyclops so you could use one as an AW defender and the other as an attacker.

but they are different champs, so you can place both in defence and user two different 5*s in you attack team