**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lets play a game!

Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Welcome back to your favorite game show, Decide Other People’s Rank Ups! Today we’re looking at a mid tier player with a scientific dilemma! If you have this roster:
3ybe5kt30tmd.png
Who do you use your resources on? You have 8 t4 science and 5 t2a. For an added twist, you only have 550,000 gold and 6 t4b, so if you want to take anyone else up after you’ve used those, you’ll have to do what no American wants to do, Wait. So, who will it be?**
5gr303zupa4k.jpeg

** Void has been excluded to make this game show more exciting.

Comments

• Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Based on the picture the only ones that can be ranked up are Howard, Elektra and SheHulk...unless you want to gamble and trade in science t4cc to try to rank up one of he better champs then my suggestion would be wait and see if the buffs to SH go through and decide from there.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    She-Hulk.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    This is only for science. Out of the ones I have right now, excluding void, which would you rank up
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    She hulk
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    She Hulk (beta testing looks promising), Ghulk (useful for Variant), or Cap IW
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    rulk or gulk.. i have mine maxed out and i love the little gamma filled bass tards.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Wait for beta to finish, then do She Hulk
    edited February 2019
    So lots of she-hulk, which means the question then is she hulk or void?
    Unawakaned 4* antman in case you hate yourself.

Or for the quantum synergy..... just sayin’
    Also consider defensive abilities, eg. glhulk and new spidergwen along with offensive ability
  • Play the waiting game and get enough Mystic T4ccs for that awakened Symbiote Supreme to go R4. Forget the Science for now. At least until She-Hulk's Buff goes Live that is :wink:
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    So lots of she-hulk, which means the question then is she hulk or void?

Void, especially if he’s duped
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Don’t do any of the science save those T2A and rank up either
    SS
    Ghost
    CG
    Or KM
    All those are game changers at rank 4 and all worthy of rank 5
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Trust me it will be the best decision you ever make
    DarthHaas wrote: »
    Don’t do any of the science save those T2A and rank up either
    SS
    Ghost
    CG
    Or KM
    All those are game changers at rank 4 and all worthy of rank 5

I know, it’s a theoretical if you could only rank the science champs, who would it be. I’m definitely not gonna rank she hulk to 4 no matter how awesome she is, I just don’t really like the move set. I’ll be coming back with another theoretical tomorrow for cosmic, where you can argue Corvus vs hypes vs venom
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    She Hulk. The buff is really good on her.