**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Human torch should have 4 special attacks

Human torch is too cool to have only 3 special attacks animations.i suggest his first power bar is divided in half and u can throw his first special with half a power bar.of course it would deal less damage or do a small incinerate and his sp1 would be like a normal sp1.i think it would be quite unique and something never done before what u guys think

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    No?
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    may god help you
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    wyvmefseb3br.png
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    NO! 3 specials enough
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    There's so many champions that are "too cool" to only have 3 special attack animations, so no.
  • BadabibidonBadabibidon Posts: 86
    Or alternate sp1 and 2
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    No
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Yah human torch is so cool! Since we can’t have 4 attacks, let’s make him have none.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    No chief
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    I hear he's packing some heat.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    You know who else is kool? KK. Lets give her 10 special moves
  • Just thinking out of the box here guys.dr strange was cool having passive power gain instead of getting power from hits.thats something different never been done until then.so why not
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Human torch is too cool to have only 3 special attacks animations.i suggest his first power bar is divided in half and u can throw his first special with half a power bar.of course it would deal less damage or do a small incinerate and his sp1 would be like a normal sp1.i think it would be quite unique and something never done before what u guys think

If he has passive power gain and this became a thing he’d just be on power reserve 200% power gain cornered 300% and power lock and power drain abilities don’t work in like act 6
  • Kobster84 wrote: »

If he has passive power gain and this became a thing he’d just be on power reserve 200% power gain cornered 300% and power lock and power drain abilities don’t work in like act 6
    He wouldnt have passive power gain.just some crazy incinerate