**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 Chill Alliances with different needs

QDWQDW Posts: 31
Recruiting for two sister Alliances:

The first has a 6.3 million rating, 1876 war rating, gold 3 last season. Looking for 5 strong players who can handle War Tier 6 and AQ Map4. Alliance tag is "No Do" and my game name is QDW63.

The second is a new split from the main alliance for the weaker players. Great for new players or active 2nd accounts that need a home. Alliance tag is "NoDo2" and my 2nd account's in game name is 614Clash. Open alliance for now until we get a few people.

For both alliances, real life comes first, but expectations are active membership, maturity, and mutual respect. A bad attitude will get you kicked. Hurry over before the next war season starts!

Comments

• QDWQDW Posts: 31
    No donations required. Line is preferred.
    4 spots remaining in the first alliance.
    The second alliance is wide open for new players looking to grow and improve.
  • Excellent! Looking 👀 & now found!! I have heard of Alliances but this is Terrific!!!
    Three spots left in the first Alliance. The second Alliance is open to new players, lower level experienced players, or 2nd/3rd accounts of experienced players. Pretty much open to all except those with bad attitudes, and very chill.
    Two spots left in the first Alliance. The second Alliance is open to new players, lower level experienced players, or 2nd/3rd accounts of experienced players. Pretty much open to all except those with bad attitudes, and very chill.
    First Alliance is full, but we will be making room for one more.
  • HeelioHeelio Posts: 11
    IGN is constantpoke. Can I join the first one?
    Constantpoke - sent you an invite.
  • Is there an opan spot in first alliance? ING: WonderWolf
    Looking for someone over 250k for the final spot in the first alliance.
    Both Alliances are full, but may be making room for a couple in the second one. Thanks everyone.
    2nd Alliance NoDo2 is now Silver 2 after our first war season. Looking for 3 new members with a minimum of 8 4* 3/30 or above to devote to war. Currently 3 open spots with the possibility of opening up a couple more for the right additions. War rating is just under 1000, we are tier 14. 1.7 million rating.