**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Stark enhanced Spider-man or Sentinel

I have Stark enhanced Spider-man and sentinel both 5 star rank 4. I Just got a tech awakening gem from chapter 5.3. I know Spidey is better and I love him but he don't need as much as Sentinel to be awakened. And I will get the generic from chapter 5.4 very soon, so I still could use it on spidey. I need some advice, don't know what to do. I don't have any rank 5.

Stark enhanced Spider-man or Sentinel 26 votes

Spider-man
88%
Haji_SaabBlackGekkougaAtharva111Charlie_SceneTylz101WabobaMegaGalacticFluffyPigMonsterSmokieisgodLightening_no1Avengers320IBlueShiftIFhfjghhggggjfhfjgHerrPopopAdiMukh555OnesuavebroDead1ZurodavehLOUISIANIMAL225 23 votes
Sentinel
11%
LordBeaverbrokeLufasoMoNsTeR_804 3 votes

Comments

• HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Spider-man
    Sentinel is more of a defensive champ,he's not that great on attack
    However spidey is effective on both attack and defense
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Spider-man
    HerrPopop wrote: »
    SE Spiderman ain't that good on defense
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Dont sleep on sentinal as an attacker do a search on Youtube of a 5/65 Sentinal killing Lol
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    HerrPopop wrote: »

Sentinel has immunity and can do some serious damage. Also good on attack, though not Starky level.
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 107
    Sentinel
    I love using sentinel as an attacker against mutant. Against other class with an unduped sentinel it's really long to get charges. That's why i would love to awake sentinel.