**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best LOL Domino synergy team?

I have 5* 5/65 Domino (unduped) I am hoping to make my first LOL run and am wondering if anyone has used Massacre, Red Hulk, Hulk, and Abomination team or is there a better option?

Comments

• Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    I dont know about hulk and abom, but I used the three plus oml to clear rol just now. if you DeX with oml synergy, you have a greater chance to get lucky
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    @UMad8ro3 Have you got a Blade for Magik? Or if you have Void you could bring him and knock out X23. Definitely Rhulk and Massacre for Domino
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    If you want to use Domino for all of your fights, you definitely want Rulk and Massacre.

That leaves 2 spots open. I think the best options are these:
    Mister Sinister and Cable: Gain either +25% power gain, attack, or armor each fight. Plus gain Lucky/Unlucky at fight start (which is pretty irrelevant for LoL)
    CapIW and Wolverine: Gain +20% damage to all special attacks, plus gain +5% power gain rate
    Hela and Angela: Let everyone fight and die before Domino, and then gain a 100% chance to revive back to 20% health when you would normally die in a fight.

Anyone know of any other options that would be great for Domino?
  • UMad8ro3UMad8ro3 Posts: 132
    Thanks for the input. For those of you that have done the easy path with Domino, how many revives and units did you use?
  • Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    You don’t take red hulk in. Because you will not be using the parry heavy at all.
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    You don’t take red hulk in. Because you will not be using the parry heavy at all.

Depends on playstyle but I 100% LOL and did both Juggs and Thor with Domino. With Masacre you can get infinite parry with enough time to throw a heavy.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★

I would tend to agree. With Massacre you could technically use the parry heavy method, but in reality, what you want is to get to more sp3. I would probably use Massacre and look for crit and damage synergies.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★

I disagree. The parry heavy works on bleed immune, and I used rulk for magik. At 5/50 sig 99 he did a great amount of damage and saved me a lot of items on her.
    I used that team OP, and it worked very well for me.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    I used Rulk, Masacre, Angela and Heimdall. Heimdall for the permanent fury. Heavy+Parry on Magik. Used one revive against her. Zero units just stash and free crystals.

I will probably use Aegon for my future runs. He just seems purpose built for the job.
  • UMad8ro3UMad8ro3 Posts: 132
    Sounds like hulk and abomination wouldn’t be the way to go then?
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    I used the team you suggested for my first LOL run with Domino at 4/55. Cost me the equivalent of about 2000 units. Masacre is the most important synergy partner to get the extra ticks on Domino's critical bleeds and infinite parry. Another interesting option is Colossus + Archangel for extra power gain and special attack damage.
  • Dono512Dono512 Posts: 6
    I’m in a similar situation, planning to use a 4/55 (soon to be 5/65) unduped domino for the easy path of LOL.

In addition to the synergy advice, does anyone that has used domino for the easy path have advice on the most effective mastery setup? Im assuming something like Deep Wounds and Assassin should be maxed. What about suicides? Or things like petrify/stupify?
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    @UMad8ro3 Have you got a Blade for Magik? Or if you have Void you could bring him and knock out X23. Definitely Rhulk and Massacre for Domino

Honestly Blade isn't necessary for that fight when bringing Domino. Especially on a first run. Speaking from personal experience, I solo'd Magik with a 5/65 Domino and with a good chunk of health to spare. Once the combo meter was ramped up, limbo became a non-factor and wasn't triggering for most of the back half of the fight. Wish I recorded it to show you.
  • You don’t take red hulk in. Because you will not be using the parry heavy at all.

with masacare synergy, u can parry heavy all the time
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Dono512 wrote: »
    I’m in a similar situation, planning to use a 4/55 (soon to be 5/65) unduped domino for the easy path of LOL.

In addition to the synergy advice, does anyone that has used domino for the easy path have advice on the most effective mastery setup? Im assuming something like Deep Wounds and Assassin should be maxed. What about suicides? Or things like petrify/stupify?

Credit Rich The Man for this basic set-up. It's at the 3:24 mark. For Domino, I'd tweak it a little to focus more on Lesser Cruelty rather than Lesser Precision. Or you could focus on Greater Strength to increase overall attack. Either way the the essentials are covered in this guide. Good luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p01WhvGCwk&t=669s&index=16&list=FLN2_mA_D8MN6Suj0IamyUSg
  • Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    edited February 2019
    For 100% LoL (except abom) I used domino. This uncludes guilly, x23, spider-man, I did every fight except one with domino. I never once took red hulk in. Even for the bleed immune. The team I took was domino, massacre, heimdal, hela, and 1 other synergy of your choice or utility champ (for a specific fight) (I used the crit synergy with magik) she had great block proficiency but you shouldn’t rely on that in a LoL fight. Your taking too much damage (even if it’s small they add up) and waste of revives when you don’t have to. I promise you, you don’t want to take in red hulk.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Mr Sinister is amazing for mutants along with cable. Then bring Rulk and Masacre. Happy hunting. Should be easy.