**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Adrenaline is triggering buffet

In act 5.2.3 im noticing that my 6* sentinel’s adrenaline seems to be triggering the buffet health gain for ai. Is this legit? Adrenaline is not a buff so it shouldn’t effect buffer.

Comments

• Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Who were you fighting? What were the nodes? Do you have a video?
  • Options
    LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    It happened against nc on act 5.2.3. It was buffet, role reversal, and the champ boost global nodes. I couldn’t recreate it against Drax so the vid i have doesn’t show. I notice while i was attcking nc’r was regening but since sentinel doesn’t proc buffs during attack the only thing i saw was that his adrenaline was working.
  • Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    You likely already considered this, but might it have been Dexterity's activation triggering buffet? There are 2 points that the buffet node can eat the Dexterity's Precision buff: when you dodge (creating an infinite duration passive) and when you hit the opponent (removes the permanent one and creates a 0.7s one)
  • Options
    LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    I don’t think that was it because the regens were back to back at one point, the regen from a dexterity then it was another regen during the next combo, so nothing procced. I’ll trt to recreate it and post as soon as i can