**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Major bugs in Act 5, Chapter 2, map 3 and above

First off: I'm a 4 yr vet of this game, started a second account a few months ago and just recently started Act 5 on the second account. (Completed Act 5 a long time ago on my main account).

Issue: It seems that characters that have been "enhanced" in recent updates (ie. Venom) do not work properly in Act 5 content. Example that is super easy to reproduce: 5.2.3 -- try spidey with venom - he's the first fight out of the gate. Spidey should not be able to evade, but he does... a LOT. There were a ton of other issues that I noticed as I completed that path, but I won't be going any further until it gets fixed.

There is nothing in the node that should be reducing ability accuracy..etc.. so this is definitely a bug. I won't elaborate yet on all the other items, my guess is as soon as you figure out whats going on with spidey... you'll find everything else...

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    5.2.3 has buffet which will remove venom's klyntar buff. This buff is what stops spidey's evade.

so...

next bug?
  • Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    So, this "issue" has come up a few times already. Venom's abilities, such as countering passive evade against Spider-verse heroes, rely on his Klyntar Mutation buff. In normal fights, you can see this buff as a black circle with a countdown around it.

In 5.2.3, there is a global buffet node. As soon as your fight starts, buffet eats your Klyntar buff, allowing Spiderman to evade. If you want that back, you're going to need to activate dexterity's precision buff after the 7 second buffet cooldown, but before the 9 second Klyntar buff cooldown.

Next issue?
  • Options
    bensonk2bensonk2 Posts: 30
    Interesting that I've never noticed this anywhere else in the game, on either account... but ok.
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    bensonk2 said:

First off: I'm a 4 yr vet of this game, started a second account a few months ago and just recently started Act 5 on the second account. (Completed Act 5 a long time ago on my main account).

Issue: It seems that characters that have been "enhanced" in recent updates (ie. Venom) do not work properly in Act 5 content. Example that is super easy to reproduce: 5.2.3 -- try spidey with venom - he's the first fight out of the gate. Spidey should not be able to evade, but he does... a LOT. There were a ton of other issues that I noticed as I completed that path, but I won't be going any further until it gets fixed.

There is nothing in the node that should be reducing ability accuracy..etc.. so this is definitely a bug. I won't elaborate yet on all the other items, my guess is as soon as you figure out whats going on with spidey... you'll find everything else...

Are you complaining that you can evade?
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    bensonk2 said:

Interesting that I've never noticed this anywhere else in the game, on either account... but ok.

In order for venom to stop evade, he needs that buff. the buffet node removes it. Not many places in game to see it, except in very specific quests.
  • Options
    bensonk2bensonk2 Posts: 30
    Next Bug for you - don't worry, there's a list... I'm getting hit before my special finishes. Yes, that's right, while my special is still going, they are able to start hitting me. Happened to me twice with Venom's special 1 and once on Domino's special 2 --- Both times was after a 5 hit combo. Next One: Zero time between a heavy and a special attack -- Happened to me 3 times on map 5.2.5 -- most noticeable was the last fight with Neflix DD - he was able to launch his special before his feet even hit the ground after a his heavy.