**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Variant crashing after update [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    I have had to restart this quest 4 times and it still constantly happens. I get past a few fights then I get ambushed by a symboid. When I press fight my app just instantly shuts, this is really annoying because I already used some of my health potions and had to restart so I basically lost units that I’d spent on the potions...
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Do you know how many people have completed that quest at this point? Did you consider that the ambush might actually be part of the quest?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Known issue already. Is device specific.
    keep trying until it doesn't crash. Or get a new device. Or wait for a fix, if there ever is one
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Do you know how many people have completed that quest at this point? Did you consider that the ambush might actually be part of the quest?

Did you even read the post?

Nope. And I guess I should've included "/s" in my comment.
  • DarrahDarrah Posts: 4
    In-Game Name: Darrahraven
    Device and Model: iPhone 6
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.1.4
    Cellular or WiFi: Both - AT&T
    Game Version Installed: most current
    Game Mode: Variant
    Description of the Issue: Whenever fighting an Ultron Drone on Variant 2.1 the game shuts down. After clicking the "fight" button the game crashes during loading. This happens either in the drone's on the path or when ambushed by a drone. I Have restarted the map after being ambushed; however now I'm at the end of the map and don't want to have to restart it. I've use boosts, etc that have been wasted. Have been sitting there with 70 energy.

I've done a ticket which have been answer by an automatic reply not addressing any question. Anything else in the game works (arena, dungeon, AQ, etc).

I have tried shutting my phone down. Everything is up to date. Nothing seems to work. Please help and provide an update on the matter.
  • Hello all,

A fix for this crashing issue is scheduled for the next game update.
    It's the fix just going to affect the drones on the Variant difficulty? Or will it fix the crashes with other champion's in other areas, like Black Widow, Spider-Man, DD Netflix, Vision Classic, Bishop, Cable, Joe Fixit, etc, in older devices? The same crash issue that happens since 4.0.0, almost 4 years ago?
  • It's the fix just going to affect the drones on the Variant difficulty? Or will it fix the crashes with other champion's in other areas, like Black Widow, Spider-Man, DD Netflix, Vision Classic, Bishop, Cable, Joe Fixit, etc, in older devices? The same crash issue that happens since 4.0.0, almost 4 years ago?

The fix for the next update is specifically in relation to this new crash that was affecting Variant Ultron.
  • JeryG8terJeryG8ter Posts: 71
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hello all,

Thank you
  • Erunnu_87Erunnu_87 Posts: 34
    Hey there, we've passed the information you've provided along to the rest of the team. For those who have not done so already, could you tell us which specific quests or paths you've experienced this on, as well as what device you are using and what version of your OS it was running at the time this happened?

I haven’t experienced this yet, but few people from the Italian community have forwarded me their videos. It’s not only in variant, but also in act 4, that the issue persists.
    People are unable to complete events because of this issue and it’s ludicrous that nothing has been done so far
  • Erunnu_87Erunnu_87 Posts: 34
    It's the fix just going to affect the drones on the Variant difficulty? Or will it fix the crashes with other champion's in other areas, like Black Widow, Spider-Man, DD Netflix, Vision Classic, Bishop, Cable, Joe Fixit, etc, in older devices? The same crash issue that happens since 4.0.0, almost 4 years ago?

The fix for the next update is specifically in relation to this new crash that was affecting Variant Ultron.

It’s not only variant, this has been experienced in act 4.3.6 too, during a symbioid ambush. The player has been unable to complete the event since
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    JeryG8ter wrote: »
    Hello all,

Thank you

• iamthegodofwariamthegodofwar Posts: 74

Hello all,

Thank you.

Well thats kinda of a disappointement then ... Somethong that is around only for a month gets fixed, while something similar isn't fixed for almost 4 years now
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Will it also fix Classic as well? I've encountered the problem there too.
  • I’m game name: Kuzco Topia
    Device: iPhone 6
    Operating system: 12.1.4
    Cellular or WiFi: both at&t, Cox
    Game version: most current
    Game mode: variant

My game crashes every time it tries to load the dialogue before the final boss fight on the 1.1 of variant. I sent a ticket in previously and was responded to saying someone would be getting with me. The next day I got an email saying my ticket was closed but no one got with me and the problem still existed. I resubmitted another ticket and never got any response. This was almost a month ago. I wasted about 500 units worth of items on this. The problem is still in existence. What can be done about this?