**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

CAP AMER IW or HYPERION

Who to 5* R4? Cap America IW or Hyperion both not duped. I’m leaning Cap America.

Comments

• Sirius111Sirius111 Posts: 36
    Sirius111 wrote: »
    You would be making the biggest mistake of your life if you took Captain America(IW) up to rank 4. Hyperion is one of the best champions in the game, and doesn't really need to be duped. He will take you through Act 5 and LOL.

Nvm...
  • Iron_web93Iron_web93 Posts: 53
    You would be making the biggest mistake of your life if you took Captain America(IW) up to rank 4. Hyperion is one of the best champions in the game, and doesn't really need to be duped. He will take you through Act 5 and LOL.

CapIW is also one of the best characters with way more utility. I'd go Cap. He will be much more useful than Hyp when you do awaken him and is just as useful as Hyp when both are unawakened.
  • Sirius111Sirius111 Posts: 36
    Iron_web93 wrote: »

CapIW is also one of the best characters with way more utility. I'd go Cap. He will be much more useful than Hyp when you do awaken him and is just as useful as Hyp when both are unawakened.

True mate! That's when I was stupid enough not to understand how Cap worked. Now he's one of the champs I want.
  • Fair to admit it after a better knowledge ... My 4* duped rank 99 really worth a 5r4.
    Damages, skills around the duped.

I won't say that Hyperion is poor, but CAIW really in my top 5 or top 3 champions in MCOC.
    Huge fan of CAIW, and I can go deep in the details to argument this opinion :)

Hope that you did the good choice with CAIW vs Hyperion