**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the non god tier champ you oddly want

2»

Comments

• Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    Dom_14 wrote: »
    I would love a Hela or a Hulk (Ragnarok) mostly because I adore the last Thor film. Other than that, I want a 4/5* Gamora cause she was my favorite 3 star back when I was a beginner, I only found out when I started researching MCOC online that people considered her a not-so-good champion so I kinda neglected her, but she really got me through so much content in the beginning, I wanna use her again but as a 4 or 5* so I can take her to quests again.

Dude that's so true. I loved Deadpool xforce, war machine and old Man Logan until I started playing more and reading the forms. Ruined so many champs for me. I remember thinking gamora had the best sp2 in the game

Gamora was my 1st 4*. I got her from my 2nd PHC crystal she got me thru so much content. I felt bad when I stopped giving her resources once I saw what good champs were lol
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I really want Proxima, to go along with my corvus, and because I think she's got a lot of potential for Act 6.

I also really want a bloody 4* OG Thor, as he's my favourite marvel character. I've been playing this game for almost 3 years (currently 34 months) and I still don't have him. If he ever gets brought in as a 5* that'd be cool too.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    I want a 5* OG DD, since he is my favourite Marvel character. But, ok, I got the Netflix DD as a 5*, so there is that...
  • 5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    WWII Cap. I don't have one. Not even bothered about the * because I wouldn't use him anyway.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    5* OG vision. Just never wanted him enough to throw down 500 big ones.
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Emma Frost. Opened 100 Featured crystals for her in September, not even a 3 star version of her.
  • SwansongSwansong Posts: 40
    You can have mine
    I want a 5* groot, antman, and Bishop.
    I want a 5* groot, antman, and Bishop.

• simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Antman
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I wouldn't mind a 5 star Antman
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I don't know if she's godly now but I really like playing with spider-gwen..
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I’d like a 6* Ironman just so I can have him in every star.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    5* yondu. please kabam..? : ))))))))))))))))))

He was my first 6*, he’s dope for healing champs. Helped me in act 5 100% a lot with vigor and vitality paths
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    simolaz wrote: »
    Antman
    Woody15 wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind a 5 star Antman

8b5cedyxlsrd.jpeg
    You can have mine lol
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Hawkeye! Desperately need him for variant
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Ronan. I actually have a 2015 gem waiting for him. He just keeps finding himself useful for some of the hardest challenges every other month and I would like something higher than 4* 3/30.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Spiderman, I'd die for a 5 Star one but would love even a 4 Star one!

That's a good one. Love that 80-second armor break.
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    Well...it has not yet been determined if she'll be "god tier" yet or not .... but either way....

HELLCOW

Has it been determined that she'll even be in the game?
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Sheer_Cold wrote: »
    Proxima because of True Strike. I did recently get a Heimdall, however, so I guess my wish list is back to the average

I just want her to help deal with stupid champs like Yondu, Domino, Havoc and Iron Man (IW) .. LOL
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    I've had 4* She-Hulk and Storm for two years. Haven't duped either one. There are other champs I've duped numerous times and in some cases have maxed out without using sig stones, but dupes on these two have eluded me. For Storm, I actually got her from arena, so I've never pulled her.
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    drax

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Why is it odd
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    Well...it has not yet been determined if she'll be "god tier" yet or not .... but either way....

HELLCOW

Oh how I’ve missed this!
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    I really want my Taskmaster to be duped :open_mouth:
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    I'd love a 6* red hulk or sentinel.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    duped Taskmaster
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Venom
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    Thor and Hela

The one I really want is Rogue. I am a rogue fanatic.