**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What's Coming up in March

Comments

• SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    BlackSaChi wrote: »
    I have to ask this why new Captain Marvel? Why not improvise the existing one like venom

There's a lot of answers to this question, but the one that's probably closest to the truth but would not satisfy you is "because they wanted to make a new Captain Marvel." No one chooses to do anything because they specifically look for reasons not to do everything else. Most of the time, they pick a thing to do, then do it.

More specifically, they made improvements to Venom almost certainly because Venom was on their list of champions to eventually revamp due to performance issues. But probably neither currently existing (Danvers) Captain Marvels are on that list, and contrawise there may have been enough changes to backstory, appearance and the mechanics they wanted to highlight to warrant a new champion creation. Which ultimately boils down to: that's what they preferred to do.

Also, and I think it’s just as important, the Venom movie was being released and several marvel mobile games had Venom as their central theme for the month.
  • I wonder if the rewards are set or chance. Like will your for sure get the 5* AG crystal or is it just a low chance at it. I’d rather it be harder but guaranteed rewards.

Considering their rarity, maybe 1% chance or something like that lol, basic kabam.

Yup. This is what worries me. I don’t mind doing hard content but when it’s hard and then you get shafted getting the lowest tier possible of the rewards, it really blows. You already have a low chance of getting the right class of AG so you have twice the chance to get shafted since you gotta now get the crystal to begin with then pray for the right class. I’ll keep my spirit high and hope we can for sure get the AG.
  • LoNeRLoNeR Posts: 1
    6 th March is my birthday, this new quests will be a perfect birthday gift for me
  • nobodynobody Posts: 12
    Will there be a delay in the Android update for this version too?
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 558 ★★★
    I guess Nick Fury's game mechanics will rely a lot on fury masteries...just a gut feeling😊
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Fury will be science!

Thought for sure he would be skill!
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    Skulls in the game already:

Captain Marvel

Hulkbuster

Black Panther CW

Gwenpool

Captain Marvel

Killmonger

All appear on twitter with no really reason why and most interesting is the first comment by Captain Marvel: "I'm not what you think I am."

/SC
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    edited February 2019
    Will She-Hulk be gaining an A-Force Synergy with her update (a few females have the #tag on their profiles, but it's an unused marker)? March is Women's History month, and it would be fitting for her as she leads A-Force with teammates like Captain Marvel.

Will Punisher 2099's Special 1 Overcharge be fixed in this update (it's been broken for months)? Overcharge still deactivates when hit by an attack when it is not supposed to do that.

With old and comicy Captain Marvel being now labeled as "(Classic)", will other live action fighters like Daredevil (Netflix), Vision (Age of Ultron) and Ultron be updated to be more distinguished and have variety that other live action fighters have compared to their animated (Classic) versions? Black Panther, Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, Spider-Man, and Thor each have an animated and cinematic version that are different in abilities and animations, while the previously mentioned 3 share the same animations and Specials, with only slight variance in abilities. It would be great to make these fighters distinct from their doppelgangers.

Will fight recovery be added to Dungeons? Connection issues there cost players greatly. Dungeons are on a timer. Getting delayed from connection, or even having to restart the game is a massive setback, and can be a huge issue for harder dungeons where you may not have a second shot at a fight. This is made worse when you lose half of your health for no fault of your own, and are limited with resource options. It would be very useful to have the timer lifted, or extended, and apply fight recovery to that mode to ensure that players don't lose health and cost their partner by not going a far as they could because they lost health from a connection drop.
  • OMERARSOMERARS Posts: 2
    edited February 2019
    Sometimes Killmonger cant still sp2 properly after 5 stroke series. Why cant you fix it? And sometimes i cant do series of five strokes. Defense heros strokes me after my 4.stroke. I am using samsung s6
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Skulls in the game already:

Captain Marvel

Hulkbuster

Black Panther CW

Gwenpool

Captain Marvel

Killmonger

All appear on twitter with no really reason why and most interesting is the first comment by Captain Marvel: "I'm not what you think I am."

/SC

That is on kabam twitter page?
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    How many 6 star Shards are we Talking here. Also is there gonna be a(preferably 2) Generic 4 star Awakening Gem? I'm in!
  • Headpool12Headpool12 Posts: 19
    I have a feeling the 5* awakening gem will be out of reach for me but I’m very happy to have alternative ways to get t5b and 6*shards.
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    How much 6* shards are there?
  • David Hasselhoff does not approve of this Nick Fury.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Return of champion Requirement ? does it mean specefic champions to open paths !
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    Player1994 wrote: »
    Return of champion Requirement ? does it mean specefic champions to open paths !

Probably restricting certain class(es) of champs.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    David Hasselhoff does not approve of this Nick Fury.

Haha, now that’s a throwback
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    BlackSaChi wrote: »
    I have to ask this why new Captain Marvel? Why not improvise the existing one like venom

$$$$$
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    We'll have more information soon, but it's kind of like Gwenpool Goes to the Movies, but not nearly as easy, and with far fewer quests.

So like love is a battlerealm difficulty.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    We'll have more information soon, but it's kind of like Gwenpool Goes to the Movies, but not nearly as easy, and with far fewer quests.

Can you give us a range of difficulty? Maxed 4*s, 5*s? R3 6*s?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Can't wait to pull my 3rd straight Mystic Gem. Love that RNG!
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    nobody wrote: »

Delay is ok.
    I am more concerned with this.

3h8wcht24rby.png

Maybe its the Skrulls communicating to us through causing lag and connection problems...lol
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★

Can you give us a range of difficulty? Maxed 4*s, 5*s? R3 6*s?

Take it easy. They'll release info in the near future.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    BowTieJohn wrote: »
    winterthur wrote: »
    nobody wrote: »

Delay is ok.
    I am more concerned with this.

3h8wcht24rby.png

Maybe its the Skrulls communicating to us through causing lag and connection problems...lol

Skrull manifesto in dot-dash connection errors... they’ve been here the whole time!!
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Bgchow13 wrote: »
    I had a problem with the first sentence: "Are you as excited as we are for the release of Captain Marvel?"

She was among the first champions released in The Contest. I am highly disappointed she was not respeced like Venom or Spider-Gwen. Kabam showed they can completely alter a character's SP1 with Spider-Gwen; and the old Captain Marvel's uniform is nearly identical to the movie version. It honestly looks like the only difference is the sash. Even the trailers to the movie show that Captain Marvel can transform her headgear into what the original Captain Marvel wears.

Unless there is a surprise crossover between the two characters you haven't told us about yet, then this is poorly conceived addition to The Contest and for your customers.

They are talking about the movie...there is a life outside of this game