**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do I differentiate between 2015 and normal 3-4 rank up gems?

I recently did variant quest and got 3-4 normal rank up tech gem and a 2015 3-4 tech gem. When I want to rank up star lord or ultron I see it jst shows only one gem to use to rank up. Does it choose by default 2015 or my normal 3-4 tech gem. 77muvca5zz97.jpg
87jlcy7hc4u7.jpg

Comments

• ZzSkyWaveszZZzSkyWaveszZ Posts: 27
    That doesn’t actually work when I click on 2015 rank up gem I get rank up button when I click that it goes to champions page which includes all champs there is no way to choose only 2015 tech champs alone
  • 2015 Tech (from a Trucos image by year) were Starlord, Ultron, as well as Ironman, Vision (both OG and AoU), Rocket, Kang, HulkBust, IronPat, and WarMach,

So click the 2015 item from Inventory (as mentioned before) and then from roster select one of the above.
    Just for safety, try starting the process above from clicking on the other Rankup Items just to see that it did not somehow have it's position switched in Inventory with the other one. If they both act the same. You’ll have to know which style your other (Cosmic and Skill) one’s are to know which of the Tech you want to use.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Also a esay to find out it this rank op gym dont cost gold with it wuld if it is a Normal rabalder op gym
    Thanks this is really helpful.
    IKON wrote: »
    Click here
    b1cwzuckqxqa.jpg
    You will see if its the 2015 gem here
    0t4a42xc2bde.jpg

This actually takes you back to your complete roaster anywys I got the answer.
    SummonerNR wrote: »
    20th15 Tech (from a Trucos image by year) were Starlord, Ultron, as well as Ironman, Vision (both OG and AoU), Rocket, Kang, HulkBust, IronPat, and WarMach,

So click the 2015 item from Inventory (as mentioned before) and then from roster select one of the above.
    Just for safety, try starting the process above from clicking on the other Rankup Items just to see that it did not somehow have it's position switched in Inventory with the other one. If they both act the same. You’ll have to know which style your other (Cosmic and Skill) one’s are to know which of the Tech you want to use.

• ManTymeManTyme Posts: 47
    2015 gems don’t cost gold to use. Regular rank up gems you spend gold to use
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    This isn't an answer to the question, but restricting a gem to 2015 champs is a really crappy thing to do. 3-4 mystic gem? Hopefully you have Magik waiting at r3. Otherwise, good luck.
  • VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★
    2g0mt0gyr9rz.jpg