**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[iOS] 21.3 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• In-Game Name: tommymoffitt
    Device and Model: iPhone 6S Plus
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.1.4
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 21.3

Champions dash back sometimes when I am swiping forward
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    Long load times are back and they are awful.
  • In-Game Name: Dr Rick Sanchez
    Device and Model: iPhone 6
    Device Operating System: 12.1.2
    Version: 21.3
    Game Mode: Story Quest (Act 4 chapter 3) and Event Quest. Game will crash in the middle of moving on the board. Will open game again and try and make the move on the map and will crash. Have turned phone off and back on. Crashes on same piece and have to exit the map in order to do any other events.
  • In-Game Name: TsKJohnny
    Device and Model: iPhone 7
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.1.2
    Cellular or WiFi: Both.
    Game Version Installed: Latest
    Game Mode: Any
    Description of the Issue: Enemies struck by combo attacks randomly hits strike on me. Using especial attacks in the middle of my heavy attack. Taking full damage even while blocking. These glitches, amongst other quite exotic bugs, started happening this year exclusively (before that, it was good).
    With or without bonus nodes (or character [de]buffs), it still happens all the time.
  • In game: TonyStark1313
    Device and model: iPhone 6
    Device OS: 11.4.1
    Connection: both WiFi and cellular
    Game version 21.3
    Game mode: story quest act 4 chapter 4
    Description of issue: every symbioid ambush crashes the app. This has happened a dozen times or so
  • ftmuzurftmuzur Posts: 1
    edited February 2019
    In-Game Name: ftmuzur
    Device and Model: iPhone 5s
    Device Operating System: iOS 10.2
    Cellular or WiFi: Both - Turkcell
    Game Mode: Story Quest - Act 4.4.6
    Description of the Issue: I have completed the centre path on the last map of Act 4 (Culmination) however when I go left or right to other paths I get ambushed. The champion selector screen comes up and then it freezes and then shuts the game down.
    +++++++++++++++++
    Game Mode: Story quest - Ultron variant 2.1
    Description of the Issue: When I have to face an ultron drone that is my path (or ambush) the game automatically crashes

I have tried re-installing the game, and shutting my phone down. Everything is up to date. Nothing seems to work. Please help.
  • In-Game Name: SkullCrusher676
    Device and Model: iPhone 6 Plus
    Device OS: 12.1.3
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game version installed: 21.3
    Game mode: Act 4.1.4
    Description of issue: I move to the 2nd space and get ambushed by a symbiod. I press fight and after being on the loading screen for a few seconds, the game crashes. I’ve tried to get into the fight 3 times and got the same result
  • JavierSG91JavierSG91 Posts: 5
    In-Game Name: JavierSG91
    Device and Model: iPad3 mini
    Device Operating System:iOs 14.1.4
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Mode: Ultron Variant mode
    Description of the Issue: The game crashes everytime I face an ultron dron, no matter its type, if its an ambush or if its the boss and no matter the chapter.
  • In Game Name: Marcvinzki77
    Device: iPhone 5s
    Operating System: ios 12.1.4
    Cellular or Wifi: Both
    Game Version: 21.3
    Game Mode: entire Act 4
    Description: Whenever I'm ambushed by an adaptoid/symbioid the game crashes automatically before the fight starts. This is happening for 2 weeks now. I have contacted kabam support for 2 times already and keep giving me an answer more of a template. But haven't received the fix. What is happening here? Kabam can't fix their own game's issue.
  • JeryG8terJeryG8ter Posts: 71
    Dear kabam support
    It's been almost 3 weeks that you have open this thread and by now I'm hopping that you have a pretty good idea of what the problem is.
    But lets do a recap. from iPhone 6 and lower and ipad air and lower, all ambush in act 4 from symbiote and all Ultron drone From Variant Crash the game before the fight even start.
    you are probably aware of this but a small word from you telling us you are aware of the problem and actively working on it would give the community a small piece of mind.
    Our progress has stoped with no way around it.
    Please answer us.
  • JeryG8ter wrote: »
    Dear kabam support
    It's been almost 3 weeks that you have open this thread and by now I'm hopping that you have a pretty good idea of what the problem is.
    But lets do a recap. from iPhone 6 and lower and ipad air and lower, all ambush in act 4 from symbiote and all Ultron drone From Variant Crash the game before the fight even start.
    you are probably aware of this but a small word from you telling us you are aware of the problem and actively working on it would give the community a small piece of mind.
    Please answer us.

Perfectly summed there. Just to clarify again; we cannot proceed here! This is not like the Darkhawk bug, where you log in back and do the fight. There is no way we can do these fights. So we are all expecting an urgent response here.
  • Good Day Kabam Lara,

IGN: NELYNX0401
    Device and Model: iPhone6+
    iOS 12.1.4
    Connection: Wifi
    Game Version 21.3
    Issue occur on: Story Quests
    Game App Crushes Issue: The app always crushes every time i will face a SYMBIOID on regular node or in Ambush node.
    This happens on: ACT 4 - Chapter 3: #6. Stand Resolute
    I cannot finish the Story Quest because of this issue.
    Any advice and quick respond from your team regarding this issue will be a big help.
    Hoping to hear from you soon.
    Thank you.

PS: Same issue with TLYKTBR6
  • TLYKTBR6 wrote: »
    In-Game Name : SeaMonkey6
    Device and Model : iPhone 5s
    Device OS : 12.1.1
    Cellular & Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi mostly
    Game Version : 880879
    Game Mode : Story Quest - Act 4.4.3
    Description of Issue : Game crashes every time an Adaptoid (Ambush) pops up when I try to enter the fight, the game automatically crashes. I already didn’t three runs spending energy and time and it crashes Everytime. I have reinstalled the game and the bus is still there. Please fix as this was the only time I had to finish act 4 before next season.

The same issue with me. :-(
  • JyhohJyhoh Posts: 2
    edited February 2019
    In-Game Name: HangryBeef
    Device and Model: iPhone6
    iOS 12.1.4
    Connection: Wifi Mostly
    Game Version 21.3
    Issue occur on: Story Quests
    Game App Crushes Issue: The app always crushes every time i will face a SYMBIOID or ADAPTOID on regular node or in Ambush node.
    This happens on: ACT 4
    My game crashes every time i meet an Adaptoid or Symbioid. I have tried to restart my device, reinstall the game and it did not solve the problem. I could not complete the story quest due to this issue. Please fix it as soon as possible. Thank you
  • In-Game Name: EzoOkami
    iOS 12.1.4
    Connection: WiFi
    Game version: 21.3
    Issue occur on: Story Quest 4.3.3
    Description: Game crushes before the fight with the Symbioid, specifically - it failes to load up the Symbioid image on the screen "Select your champion" and then crushes. There is nothing I can do, it crushes everytime on the same node. My team: Luke Cage 5*, Void 6*, Star Lord 4*, Corvus 4*, Archangel 4*. Problems with the ambush nodes started a lot earlier tho'. Just after you decided to lower the energy cost for Act 4 for a month at first. Back then loading times for ambush nodes were super long for me and sometimes followed by a crush.
  • MachinegunmidasMachinegunmidas Posts: 1
    edited February 2019
    In-Game Name: MachineGunMidas
    iOS 12.1.4
    Connection: Beeline
    Game version: 880879
    Issue occur on: Story Quest 4.1.4
    Description: When I go to the task "Simbioydy" at the first ambush (Simbioid class space) there is a departure. I restarted the quest, the game, reinstalled the game. None of these methods helped.
  • Admirral01Admirral01 Posts: 2
    Dear developers when you will fix the game from the ambush on simbiots , I couldn’t finish act 4 , four 3 weeks !!!
  • FehtalityFehtality Posts: 47
    In-Game Name: Fehtality
    Device and Model: iPhone X
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi (Have tried cellular, exactly the same issues)
    Game Mode: Every game mode and any time I try to do any action in the game
    Description of the Issue: Connection issues have sky rocketed for me in the past few days and have been horrible tonight. Alliance help mission came up and I want to help out but it takes me 10 min of staring at the spinning wheel for something that should be 10 seconds. This is also happening in AQ, Story mode (Currently 100%ing Act 5.3.5), Arena and basically anything that requires a response to the servers. Was hoping this issue would be cleared up by now but only seems to be getting worse so figured the only thing I can do is make a post here.
  • In-Game Name: Sta-ka
    Cellular or WiFi: Both - Vodafone
    Game Mode: Story Quest - Act 4. 1. 4
    Description of the Issue:When i start the path, in the beginning, comming the first abuse and the game crash and shut down. i can not choose, left or right path..... it happens in the beginning.
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    In-Game Name: Grippies!
    Device and Model: iPhone XS
    Description of the Issue: Name it. Specials don't fire no matter how many times I hit the button. When fighting Rogue in the Captain Marvel event, it's almost like she was getting preferential treatment because I'd try to fire one and she'd get hers. Also during the CM event, parries weren't registering...I tried an MLLLL combo and Starky fired a heavy at random...Quake is dropping heavies...swiping back isn't working.

Fix this mess.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    In-game -name: KnightNvrEnding
    iPhone 6s
    iOS 12.1.4
    Cellular and WiFi
    Game Version: 21.3
    Really happens in several places but today specifically my game has frozen mid fight from anywhere to 2-5 sec three separate times during AQ. I keep having to close and reopen my app too every time my initial loading screen is laggy otherwise I’d be like a bunch of guys in here and get stuck on those screens going into a fight and getting screwed for it.
    All this isn’t really new and has been going on even more for the better part of this month and so far I haven’t heard much/anything constructive about it yet.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    In-Game Name: BowTieJohn
    Device Operating System: iOS 11.4.1
    Cellular or WiFi: This issue occurs both when I use WiFi (full signal) and with Cellular Data
    Game Version Installed: 21.3 version of the game (Current Version)
    Game Mode: It happens in Utron Classic Event…Chapter 2
    Description of the Issue: The fight is loading up and then closes the game out. I try to login and it says fight recovered I click fight it loads for a time and then the game closes out. This just started happening today.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    In-Game Name: BowTieJohn
    Device Operating System: iOS 11.4.1
    Cellular or WiFi: This issue occurs both when I use WiFi (full signal) and with Cellular Data
    Game Version Installed: 21.3 version of the game (Current Version)
    Game Mode: It happens on Story and Event Quest occasionally, but happens most often in the arena
    Description of the Issue: The loading in between fights is extremely slow at points. It also does this when moving through various parts of the game. What is sad is I’ve tested my internet and other apps and don’t experience lagging or problem connecting. This issue has been happening for the last couple of weeks with some days worse than others.
  • In-Game Name: Sta-ka
    Cellular or WiFi: Both - Vodafone
    Game Mode: Story Quest - Act 4. 1. 4
    Description of the Issue: i Have delete and restart tha game again and again, and my mobile too, but nothing is changed.... When i start the path, in the beginning, comming the first ambuse and the game crash and shut down. i can not choose, left or right path..... it happens in the beginning. Please fix the prblm.... we were waiting for a long time....
  • In-Game Name: Barbaric Sword
    Cellular or WiFi: WIFI
    Game Mode: Story Quest - Act 4.4.6
    Description of the Issue: I have completed the center path as well as the 2 side paths on the last map of Act 4 (Culmination) however since the last update when I go left or right to other paths I get ambushed, the champion selector screen comes up and then it freezes and then shuts the game down.

I have tried re-installing the game, and shutting my phone down. Everything is up to date. Nothing seems to work. Please help.
  • OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    In-Game Name : Fear of the Pinto
    Device and Model : iPhone 6
    Device OS : 12.1
    Cellular & Wi-Fi : Both (Wi-Fi mostly)
    Game Version : 21.3
    Game Mode : All
    Description of Issue : Constantly heating up phone. Game crashes at start of fight, drops out of game completely (not the end of the world in EQ as you can resume fight but not good for AQ/AW with losing half health each time). Very slow load times (making arenas near impossible to play).
  • JoeCool23JoeCool23 Posts: 24
    JOE COOL
    Iphone 6+
    IOS 12.1.4
    Both - mainly WIFi
    MCOC 21.3
    ALL GAME MODES
    Load times extremely slow in all modes to the point Arenas are not worth the time. Experience at least one game crash on entering fight in AQ and AW every round - maybe a fight recovery could be added for these modes. Ridiculous wasting resources constantly because of bugs.
    Today, I am trying to fully Explore Ultron Classic waiting for next EQ to come. This has happened in by 3.1 and 3.2. The first fight against an Ultron game crashes before fight starts. I tried different paths in these two quests with the same result every time. Up to a dozen times now. I guess I won't be 100% in this event. Game really does continue to get worse. I can adapt somewhat to lag and slower frame rates but not being able to fight at all. My MCOC run will come to an end soon if more effort is not put of fixing bugs.

• JeryG8ter said:

Dear kabam support

Please answer us.

Still happening..... it’s been doing it to me tonight. When are you going to answer us/fix this KABAM?!?!
  • Buch30Buch30 Posts: 43
    Champions aren’t blocking correctly. Also at the start of the fight it seems like there paused or lagging. Anyone else having a similar problem?
This discussion has been closed.