**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finally saved up enough for a Dungeon Crystal

1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
ssnn8vxyuy8f.jpg

Bought it for TaskMaster, but cant complain.
Plus i have a cosmic awake

Comments

• ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I fot GP, I already had her duped 😔. I was going for VOID. That’s my second and final dungeon crystal. My first was RR Going for Corvus.

Congratulations though
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Nice. I just pulled SIM. Took him to level 60 so it's the 4th time I've pulled him. Was going for Void. Also missed on Ghost. I'm probably done with these crystals so I have to wait 74 days for the next batch. @Kabam Miike what is the reasoning behind the 1 crystal limit? Why shouldn't I be able to try for Ghost or Void again? Maybe there is a good reason for it but I'd like to know what it is.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    @LeNoirFaineant I’m also done with them, way too time consuming. Even if I had gotten void, it’s just a pain to coordinate with fellow members and we all know how random matchups can go
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    My first and only dungeon crystal I got was a Corvus. Later I awakened him in a normal crystal (4*)
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    I went for the Death Crystal, would have been happy with Ghost, Heimdall, Mephisto, Hood, or Bishop. Even Thor Rags or Spider-man classic, got Spider gwen. I hope they rework her into greatness.

Last time I ended up with DD Netflix out of a 4* one. I suck at dungeon crystals
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    First one duped my 5* Blade. Sweet

Second one duped my 5* Khan. Boo!!

Almost have my 3rd and will be going for the Genesis crystal. Every champ there would either be new or awaken one I have except for Korg, but wouldn't mind the +20 sig levels.