Champion Spotlight - Mr Sinister

12346»

Comments

• JCBR wrote: »
    Hi I need an explanation on this.

I brought my Vulture as I thought he would be a good counter for Sinister - Dash back to incinerate Sinister and allow him to transfer the incinerate debuff because I thought Vulture would just convert it to chitauri energy, but I got the incinerate debuff and acquired the full damage in a 4 second duration. Is it supposed to work that way? I thought vulture is incinerate immune.

Is he dup?
  • JCBRJCBR Posts: 43
    JCBR wrote: »
    Hi I need an explanation on this.

I brought my Vulture as I thought he would be a good counter for Sinister - Dash back to incinerate Sinister and allow him to transfer the incinerate debuff because I thought Vulture would just convert it to chitauri energy, but I got the incinerate debuff and acquired the full damage in a 4 second duration. Is it supposed to work that way? I thought vulture is incinerate immune.

Is he dup?

yup duped vulture. I figured they have a lot to fix on Sinister so after that I never used my Vulture against him. Used red skull instead
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    Can I use sinister at unblockable specials node & in inverted control node or against emma sps on war?