**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your blade day pulls here!

1235»

Comments

• Mengel13Mengel13 Posts: 18
    My first session I went 0 for 6. This time I lucked out and got him once. x6ukkd05jpkv.jpg
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Lol everyone gonna have blade now
  • Hopper99Hopper99 Posts: 102
    Magneto and blade(dupe) from blade crystal, Hyperion, venompool and loki from regular 5 star crystal. Ranked Hyperion up to r3 and finished capt marvel event. Popped the 5 star from that and pulled Emma Frost. It was a good day.
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    I got the mutant Magneto
    I wish to commit Danny Deleto
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    Was hoping to dupe him, pulled her puoov8op36m68u.png
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    *sigh...* I know he's ok and it could've been worse but the game knows I despise him... He took Anti-Venom's place in October... tonsdadxcybk.png

He's not "ok" he is freaking amazing. So much so Im going to R4 mine and maybe use a Generic 5* awaking gem, (I have 2) It took me a couple of videos and a few days to really get him.
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    BENJI830 wrote: »
    My post yesterday was removed? So, here it is again so I’m on record. 0/8 Blade all time. Just pulled 4 - Ant Man, Juggs, Loki, Rhino. Then I retired from my alliance and plan to hang around by logging in daily. So much let down. Enough with the MCOC addiction for awhile.

It happens to the best of us. It's ridiculous but that's how this game is. Some get insane rng for when it counts (5* 6* pulls), but for the majority, no such luck.
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    Got him on last (4th) try. At 11k shards so hoping to get chance to buy another one hopefully

Update ! Got him on the 5th try too :) Many are saying he's dated now and not useful, but I'm still happy

3rpa8fx4r6nx.png
  • 5d6fnr3es4l2.png
    Not even mad about this... pretty happy actually
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    iron Patriot dupe