**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My 5* 5/65

2»

Comments

• I have a feeling there's a serious English translation error going on here.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Well, he has another thread about r5'ing thing or sinister and another thread about having 100%'d LOL. Not an translation error, just a truth error.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    Well, he has another thread about r5'ing thing or sinister and another thread about having 100%'d LOL. Not an translation error, just a truth error.
    He woundn’t how to get 5*s if he’s down LOL 100% lolmioa60drro14.png

• MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    what
  • axelelf_1 wrote: »

I mean, the title says "My 5* 5/65" but then the first post lists a bunch of champs and then says two of them are 5/65. That's odd. Ignoring the title, I would think someone was posting a list of their best 5* champs, and the two taken to rank 5. But maybe someone is just confusing fantasy with reality.
    I really hope his seemingly outlandish claims aren't casting aspersions on my 16 5/65s.
    and having 200%'d LOL (I 100%'d it a second time for giggles).
  • Asto03Asto03 Posts: 36
    tsjavmaakfvi.png
    This rank up post makes me think he’s making stuff up. Why would anyone include a 4/40 on a poll with all the 5/65 and 2/35 options. He also claimed his 6 star Ægon was dupped in the same thread.
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Ya this guy is full of ****.